prebuilt for £400

It's OK, just throw an RX580 in, but buy it (GPU) later as prices will drop

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

7 minutes ago, Anonymous015 said:

It's OK, just throw an RX580 in, but buy it (GPU) later as prices will drop

yeah, he wants to buy that for xmas, for which he gets £400. The for his bday he can either get like a rx 580 and a 144hxz monitor or something like a 2060. i said to get gpu and monitor.

That build doesn't have an SSD and will be PAINFULLY SLOW.

You'll need to also buy an SSD (which is like $40)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

3 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

That build doesn't have an SSD and will be PAINFULLY SLOW.

You'll need to also buy an SSD (which is like $40)

I use a hdd and its not all bad, however i was on an extremely tight budget (£150)

4 minutes ago, Consona said:

I use a hdd and its not all bad, however i was on an extremely tight budget (£150)

have you used a ssd before? My boot times from power to windows is about 10s on my ( I think) cahceless sata drive. Ive heard that they could be less than 5 seconds on cached pcie drives. Plus ssds will improve the window open times. like chrome ould take ~10s to load on a hdd and ~2 on the ssd (same system)

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

have you used a ssd before? My boot times from power to windows is about 10s on my ( I think) cahceless sata drive. Ive heard that they could be less than 5 seconds on cached pcie drives. Plus ssds will improve the window open times. like chrome ould take ~10s to load on a hdd and ~2 on the ssd (same system)

i have an ssd for windows but its 128 gb so thats all thats on it. everything else is hdd

2 minutes ago, Consona said:

i have an ssd for windows but its 128 gb so thats all thats on it. everything else is hdd

yeah, but that build above is only hdd, no boot ssd

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

you can get the same shit for £100 cheaper if you build yoursellf. not that I;d advise you to get these parts, as they are bad.

I wouldn't pay 25% of the cost of the build for assebly.

go to cclonline for example and configure a build and you'll pay much less than £100 for them to assemble it and ship it to you.

this way you'll be able to get a b450 board (a320 are useless), a ssd and dual channel ram.

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

you can get the same shit for £100 cheaper if you build yoursellf. not that I;d advise you to get these parts, as they are bad.

I wouldn't pay 25% of the cost of the build for assebly.

go to cclonline for example and configure a build and you'll pay much less than £100 for them to assemble it and ship it to you.

this way you'll be able to get a b450 board (a320 are useless), a ssd and dual channel ram.

he has 0 knowledge of pc's sadly. He coudnt build one himself, and i dont live near him anymore

16 hours ago, Consona said:

he has 0 knowledge of pc's sadly. He coudnt build one himself, and i dont live near him anymore

Yes but as I said, websites like cclonline and others can help you design a pc, they assemble it for you and ship it. And it doesn't cost that much. Only thing I'm saying is don't buy pre-builds from amazon/ebay.