PC booting into grub not Windows

Go to solution Solved by Gray The Alien,
22 minutes ago, Senor Klaus said:

Hello. TLDR: My PC boots into grub and I have problems booting it into Windows again.

Sooo....some time ago I ran Debian but later switched over to Windows again and thought I formatted the drives. So anyways, I wanted to use Hyper-V on my Windows 10 machine today and went into the bios to turn on Intel Virtualization Technology and rebooted. The PC then booted into grub, weird. I checked the boot options and I could no longer see the Windows boot option and tried to turn off the Virtualization option to see if I then could boot to Windows again, but the PC still booted into grub. I have tried to boot from every disk now and reset my bios but still can't seem to get the darn thing to boot into Windows. Anyone had this happen to them before or think they could help me to boot to Windows again?

Solved!

Hello. TLDR: My PC boots into grub and I have problems booting it into Windows again.

Sooo....some time ago I ran Debian but later switched over to Windows again and thought I formatted the drives. So anyways, I wanted to use Hyper-V on my Windows 10 machine today and went into the bios to turn on Intel Virtualization Technology and rebooted. The PC then booted into grub, weird. I checked the boot options and I could no longer see the Windows boot option and tried to turn off the Virtualization option to see if I then could boot to Windows again, but the PC still booted into grub. I have tried to boot from every disk now and reset my bios but still can't seem to get the darn thing to boot into Windows. Anyone had this happen to them before or think they could help me to boot to Windows again?

"Born to late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the galaxy, born just in time to browse dank memes." - Unknown

22 minutes ago, Senor Klaus said:

Solved!

"Born to late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the galaxy, born just in time to browse dank memes." - Unknown