Can i un 3 monitors?

Hi!

PC: intel i7-8700K, GTX 1080TI 11gb, 16gb of ram ddr4

Im looking to buy 3 new monitors that are 1440p 144hz, im going to use one for gaming like CSGO, COD etc and the two others for youtube,twitch etc. Am i going to see big fps drops in those games or am i going to be fine?

1 minute ago, MyNameBorat said:

Im looking to buy 3 new monitors that are 1440p 144hz, im going to use one for gaming like CSGO, COD etc and the two others for youtube,twitch etc. Am i going to see big fps drops in those games or am i going to be fine?

Do you want to game on all three at a time, or will you game on one and have the other two for other stuff?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, MyNameBorat said:

Hi!

Just get two 32 inches, you can have one window in half, same with twitch, and a full screen of a game.

4 minutes ago, minibois said:

Do you want to game on all three at a time, or will you game on one and have the other two for other stuff?

I just want to play on one monitor

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

4 minutes ago, minibois said:

Only on one 

I just want to play on one monitor

Then you'll be fine. The other two shouldnt cause problems

However: don't waste your money getting 3 144hz displays if you're only gaming on one.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Then you'll be fine. The other two shouldnt cause problems

However: don't waste your money getting 3 144hz displays if you're only gaming on one.

I cant find 3 monitors that look the same while one is 144hz and others 60 

Just now, MyNameBorat said:

Only on one 

Why would the side monitors need to be 144Hz in that case?

You could probably save a ton of money by just getting 60Hz side monitors, plus you can get an IPS monitor too; which have superior viewing angles to TN panels (which 144Hz typically are, but of course not all aren't)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I cant find 3 monitors that look the same while one is 144hz and others 60 

Why do they need to look the exact same? They'll be symmetrical so it'll look fine regardless 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Why do they need to look the exact same? They'll be symmetrical so it'll look fine regardless 

I just want to have a clean setup 

I got 3 27in 1440p monitors with 2 of them being higher color quality IPS panels and 1 144Hz panel. If you try to game on all 3 it will tank your performance worse than 4K does but just gaming on one with 2 monitors for auxiliary usage you wont notice any impact. As far as not looking the same it doesn't really matter because you're not using all three to game on so bezels are not a real concern because you stop noticing it after a week or two.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

2 minutes ago, trag1c said:

I got 3 27in 1440p monitors with 2 of them being higher color quality IPS panels and 1 144Hz panel. If you try to game on all 3 it will tank your performance worse than 4K does but just gaming on one with 2 monitors for auxiliary usage you wont notice any impact. As far as not looking the same it doesn't really matter because you're not using all three to game on so bezels are not a real concern.

What monitors do you have?

What monitors do you have?

They're older and subsequently obsolete but they're 1 BenQ XL2730z for gaming, 2 BenQ GW2765 for more screen space

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz