Is there a way to stream Xbox games FROM a Windows 10 PC TO an Android device?

Msuni

So with the Xbox streaming app you can stream Xbox games from an Xbox console to an Android device but i want to know if you can do the same thing from a PC. For example, I play Forza Horizon 4 on my PC and i want to then stream it to my Tablet. This is possible to do FROM a console but is it possible to do FROM a PC. 

2 minutes ago, Msuni said:

So with the Xbox streaming app you can stream Xbox games from an Xbox console to an Android device but i want to know if you can do the same thing from a PC. For example, I play Forza Horizon 4 on my PC and i want to then stream it to my Tablet. This is possible to do FROM a console but is it possible to do FROM a PC. 

Yes. Rainway is one such option.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Use the steamlink app. Works with games added to steam normally.

this.

if you cant add them to steam, steamlink has some "unintended features" you can exploit to stream things other than the game you're running trough steam, including your entire desktop.

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

this.

if you cant add them to steam, steamlink has some "unintended features" you can exploit to stream things other than the game you're running trough steam, including your entire desktop.

In the end steamlink just grabs the image that is on screen. Any game with windowed full screen that refuses to be added to steam with the add to steam option can be streamed. Doing full screen games is a bit harder but still totally possible.

8 hours ago, Msuni said:

you could use something like chrome remote desktop..

want to install chrome os? here's how.

"If elevators hadn't been invented, all the CEOs and important people would have their offices on the first floor as a sign of status...........

....And the entry level employees would be up on the 80th floor."

8 hours ago, jaslion said:

Use the steamlink app. Works with games added to steam normally.

UWP-games from e.g. Microsoft Store or the Xbox Game Pass - app cannot be directly added to Steam, but even for that there is a tool: https://github.com/BrianLima/UWPHook/releases

UWPHook adds UWP-games/-apps to Steam, so they should be possible to play remotely as well via Steam Remote Play. I haven't tried, if it works, but I don't really see a good reason why it wouldn't.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

All the options above are great, but I can also recommend Parsec.

While I've only used it on my laptop so far, the latency is amazingly low, and it looks pretty good!

However, it looks like their android app is still in beta, so ymmv. Good luck!

As #muricaparrotgang's founder, I invite you to join our ranks today.

"My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many."

(We actually welcome all forms of animated parrot gifs.)

The artist formerly known as Aelar_Nailo.

Profile Pic designed by the very lovely @Red :)!

11 hours ago, Msuni said:

Can't you use X-Cloud, or am I misunderstanding what you are asking?