7950 back in stock for the first time in forever! 299$ for Sapphire 7950 w/ vaporx cooler Newegg [US] (PS: miners hurry!)

hawaiims

Yes. 7950s went for over 400$ (and most still cost in the high 300s.) They are the most efficient card out there, meaning it has the best hashrate for the wattage it uses (apart from the 750ti, but that card has a low hashrate so it's kind of stupid)

OMG that's insane!  I have two XFX Black Edition 3GB cards.  Think I should try to sell at the moment?

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

OMG that's insane!  I have two XFX Black Edition 3GB cards.  Think I should try to sell at the moment?

Sure

-snip-

And they are directly available compared to Azerty.

I'm getting a weird feeling that someone is going to purchase every card and let them ship over  :mellow:

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

depends on your country. 7950s mostly sell for a lot in the US. 

And because of this sapphire sale right now, you definitely won't be able to sell for more than 320$. That's still a lot more than the price you probably bought it for though. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

depends on your country. 7950s mostly sell for a lot in the US. 

And because of this sapphire sale right now, you definitely won't be able to sell for more than 320$. That's still a lot more than the price you probably bought it for though. 

Yes I am in the US and I paid $195 for each on a crazy sale on Newegg when AMD released the next gen cards.  Think I should wait till the sale is over on Newegg for the Sapphire cards?

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

Yes I am in the US and I paid $195 for each on a crazy sale on Newegg when AMD released the next gen cards.  Think I should wait till the sale is over on Newegg for the Sapphire cards?

nothing to wait for really. If you just want to see how much people are willing to pay for it, instead of starting an auction on ebay, post on craigslist (posting is free of course)

Just say you are selling an xfx 7950, and put the price at 320$. Then wait for offers to come in. If you get high offers, then accept, meetup, and sell them. Otherwise just keep them. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Not actually all that much cheaper than it is in the US, sadly.

I remember a few months ago when they were $180...I just hope this GPU mining mess dies off soon, or at least the retailers can set cards back to their normal price. Unfortunately it's probably going to be bad for a while if Nvidia can get better OpenCL support for their cards, and if that happens, then that means expensive cards for both sides.

Shhh. Don't speak of such things :(

Yes. 7950s went for over 400$ (and most still cost in the high 300s.) They are the most efficient card out there, meaning it has the best hashrate for the wattage it uses (apart from the 750ti, but that card has a low hashrate so it's kind of stupid)

I bet those retailers are stoked. "Quick! Search the warehouse for those cards we couldn't find they're selling or loads!"

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

This is a good sign, I guess.

I received my daily PCPartPicker newsletter this morning and almost all the high-end AMD cards have gone down in price by like $50.

Just going to butt into the mining conversation right here and say that they're out of stock... :P