Prepare for Titanfall!

Wyre

Just received my origin code for preload of Titanfall!

So the question is...

Are you excited?

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

I will probably just buy it on release. Gameplay looks pretty cool.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

TITANFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I get my code on the release date (the 14th in the UK) from G2A and I got a pretty sweet deal on it :D

Just received my origin code for preload of Titanfall!

So the question is...

Are you excited?

I don't really want to insert my big COD ;) into your Mechwarrior game. 

Decent speeds with Origin today!

post-34695-0-99515000-1394214326.jpg

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

I pass.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

I don't really want to insert my big COD ;) into your Mechwarrior game. 

Having played COD:Ghosts... thank god this isnt COD.

I'll wait 1 week until its 50% off then buy it.

EDIT: The Master Race doesn't pay full price for games.

For me, this game and bf4 are the only exceptions...

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

I'm actually not too bothered about it. Sure, I'll get it on release, but in terms of the bread and butter of the game, there's no new dynamic here. To me, at the moment, it seems like BF4 with Titans instead of Vehicles. I'll reserve my final Judgement until the game comes out and I can get my hands on it.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I'll just wait until I can get all the models in gmod lol

Titan battle in gmod.... that could be interesting

I payed $51, not that much, surprised by the "will wait for a cheap sale"

As if $50 is too much for you.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I played the beta and was bored by the end of the 2 days they gave me. That beta saved me quite a bit of money considering the tidy sum Origin wants for it. 

I'm getting it on PC and I'm buying an Xbox one for titanfall. You can tell that its a game that I'm excited for

50 gb download for this game, are you kidding me?

Not excited or slightly interested at all, but have fun to those who are :)

50 gb download for this game, are you kidding me?

Uncompressed audio... that takes up a lot.

Thank god EA has nothing to do with this game, it should be the savior of disappointed BF4 players. :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ, I wish I had Internet as fast as you. I'm downloading a whopping 80 kb/s. The game is so big, i'm going to have to take it to someone's house with better speed than me to be able to play at midnight. 

Also, I'm super excited for this game. However I fear I won't be able to play it. I couldn't play the beta because the game uses so much bandwidth that my internet couldn't handle it. Everytime no matter what I did, Titanfall crashed my router and I had to reset it every time. I sent Respawn Entertainment Tweets, Facebook Messages, Emails, I commented on ALL their youtube videos, google plus posts, facebook posts. I even sent them a physical letter about the issue I was having trying to get on the Titanfall beta servers. I really hope they fixed it to where I can play. I would be devastated if I couldn't play Titanfall Day 1. 

There is absolutely no reason why EVERY other game I have (I own 100+ video games) works 100% on my connection and Titanfall does not. I play COD, Dota 2, and Battlefield on a regular basis and I have no problems joining the servers and playing online games (without lag). But It just blows my mind why the Titanfall beta didn't work.

I'm just super nervous about this game, because I have terrible luck. SO Repawn probably just ignored all my messages and won't fix the problem I was having. 

50GB??? For only multiplayer? Are the plants engraved with individually programmed miniture Titanfall games?

50GB??? For only multiplayer? Are the plants engraved with individually programmed miniture Titanfall games?

Its mainly HQ lossless sound files uncompressed to give great quality. These files are huge, 34Gb of the 50Gb I believe are sound files.

Lossless sound should be a launch day free dlc package people can choose to use or not to save downloading time or space.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Its mainly HQ lossless sound files uncompressed to give great quality. These files are huge, 34Gb of the 50Gb I believe are sound files.

Lossless sound should be a launch day free dlc package people can choose to use or not to save downloading time or space.

In a perfect world...