Prepare for Titanfall!

Wyre

Its mainly HQ lossless sound files uncompressed to give great quality. These files are huge, 34Gb of the 50Gb I believe are sound files.

Lossless sound should be a launch day free dlc package people can choose to use or not to save downloading time or space.

I agree that it would be nice to have a choice... However that being said I cannot argue with Respawns want to make this game as good as possible. During the beta we got to see a single titan, a few weapons, and 2 of the 18 maps that will be in the full game. I can see that this was more of a limited demo than a full beta game. That being said I was hugely impressed with the performance of the game. It was not the best looking game... But the game play was incredibly smooth and responsive. The audio really was some of the best I have ever experienced in a game. The machines had a nice weight to them, the weapons felt like they had enough heft. The overall feel was very nice. 

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

I agree that it would be nice to have a choice... However that being said I cannot argue with Respawns want to make this game as good as possible. During the beta we got to see a single titan, a few weapons, and 2 of the 18 maps that will be in the full game. I can see that this was more of a limited demo than a full beta game. That being said I was hugely impressed with the performance of the game. It was not the best looking game... But the game play was incredibly smooth and responsive. The audio really was some of the best I have ever experienced in a game. The machines had a nice weight to them, the weapons felt like they had enough heft. The overall feel was very nice. 

I totally agree with everything you just posted, wholeheartedly, very very much fun.

CJS keys are sending keys within 48hours of release, so I cannot pre-load yet, but at least this one Aussie gets somewhat decent speeds from the Adsl2+ pipeline, I might actually have it within a couple of hours of starting...

One can only hope...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I'm excited. Anyone else get the last minute season pass they added?

Good thing they let you pre-load that whopping 50GB.

I'm excited. Anyone else get the last minute season pass they added?

Good thing they let you pre-load that whopping 50GB.

I dont know what my wife did, she purchased this game for me (birthday present) after I had already purchased it. I bought the regular version.... she apparently ordered the collectors edition for me.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

Is Titanfall a full game or just multilayer?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

No single player campaign. The only single player part of the game is the 10 minute tutorial at the beginning... but the mods that could be possible. I want to stomp around in HL2 with a titan!