Any good prebuilt desktop for $600 under?

MartinIAm

One of my grandparents wants a new computer and they will not let me build them one so I need to pick out a prebuilt for them. Of course because they are old they found a super overpriced HP Pavilion and I told them not to buy it because they are literally getting scammed. Preferably it would have an SSD because hdd are SLOW! Are there any good prebuilts that will handle web browsing for under $600 (yes, super overkill)? And by good I mean a good bang for the buck.

Backstory: Grandparents bought a $1200 HP Pavillion about 6 months ago, then something died in it (most likley the hdd) and they want a new one. They are going for the same lineup, not sure why but eh.

Why not just fix the hp they have? Saves them money. As for pre built desktops. Literally anything above a pentium machine will do. So choose your pick.

Get a HP case, then a diablotek psu, then a HHD. Thats a prebuilt.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Why not just fix the hp they have? Saves them money. As for pre built desktops. Literally anything above a pentium machine will do. So choose your pick.

They gave it to a repair shop, the repair shop gave them their data and kept the computer.

11 minutes ago, TheTechWizardThatNeedsHelp said:

Get a HP case, then a diablotek psu, then a HHD. Thats a prebuilt.

Basically a dumpster fire.

8 minutes ago, MartinIAm said:

They gave it to a repair shop, the repair shop gave them their data and kept the computer.

Fuck that shop.

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, MartinIAm said:

Basically a dumpster fire.

prebuilt*

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

are you sure your grandparents want any ssd?it sure if fast,but u cant store lots data on it?what if your grandparents want watch some movies?just any cheap 1t hdd for storage 

1 hour ago, aqarwaen29 said:

are you sure your grandparents want any ssd?it sure if fast,but u cant store lots data on it?what if your grandparents want watch some movies?just any cheap 1t hdd for storage 

Yes I am sure. I found a $347 dell optiplex with a 500 gb ssd. My grandparents don't watch movies on their computers (or videos or music). They will most likley not be able to use the full 500gb with a couple hundred pictures.