Best software for GPU stress test and CPU stress test?

Duranson

What's the best software to do a full GPU stress test and give me temps, and same thing with CPU. And also, is there a program that will show me temps and framerates in games? thanks!

1 minute ago, Duranson said:

What's the best software to do a full GPU stress test and give me temps,

Unigine Superposition, Unigine Heaven, 3DMark

1 minute ago, Duranson said:

and same thing with CPU

Prime95, Linpack, AIDA64 and OCCT for stress testing, Cinebench for benchmarking. Use HWiNFO64 to check temps.

2 minutes ago, Duranson said:

nd also, is there a program that will show me temps and framerates in games?

MSI Afterburner includes a customisable OSD which allows you to see all the information you need while in-game.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

CPU you can go with AIDA64, GPU I'd suggest any modern-ish graphics benchmark.

For temps and framerates many GPU overclocking softwares includes overlays, in particular MSI Afterburner.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

CPU: Prime95 is all you need, aida to a degree. Cinebench to benchmark.

GPU: 3D Mark and heaven.

RAM: Memtest64/86, Aida to check latency.

For shits and giggles and to compare your exact hardware performance to others: Userbenchmark