PICS 450D web page and specs

spwath

Good to hear! I am in desperate need of a new case for my new build. I have a short list of cases I am looking at now but will wait a little longer to see what 3/25 potentially brings.

By the way, I will bet a toe (just not one of mine :P ) that number 1 will be a 150D. Seems like a possibility to me.

What size would the 150d be then?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I don't really care for the mesh. Looks weird. But I don't care. I think I'm getting a C70 anyway. :P

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

What size would the 150d be then?

Well, considering the lower case numbers have been for smaller form factors, I would guess micro/mini atx. Going by their numbering scheme, the lower the number (smaller form factor) the higher the case number (larger form factor). 

EDIT: Then again, you also have these cases 200R (ATX) and 300R (ATX) 330R (ATX). 

Crosseyed Sniper, on 06 Mar 2014 - 9:32 PM, said:

Well, considering the lower case numbers have been for smaller form factors, I would guess micro/mini atx. Going by their numbering scheme, the lower the number (smaller form factor) the higher the case number (larger form factor). But, I dunno.

Or it will be like an Air 540 and a 900D had a kid.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I don't really care for the mesh. Looks weird. But I don't care. I think I'm getting a C70 anyway. :P

That is also one I have been considering as well. The Arctic White version looks awesome. I have been really spending too much time researching cases lately. There are some really nice cases to choose from.

So what happened to the site, post new update all the dimensions of the cases (that are listed) are gone. You know, width, height, depth. Even the PDF's don't list the dimensions.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Out of curiosity why did you sell the H440?

from some reviews it was the case to have. for me, it was MEH. i loved the ODD

omission (innovative), cramped (HDD plate was monolithic & PSU cover made a

large case look small(?)), mobo tray was substantial, but the extra management

kick-up was limiting, the non-removable PSU cover was novel, but was making it

difficult to actually install a tangle of cables (LED lead could get damaged) and

most important, both intake and exhaust were restrictive for 120mm fan ops

above 1800rpm.

i was looking for the mirage 450D size with 900D potentials. 500mm case with

SLI/CFX water cooling options. like this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/82227-can-not-afford-a-900d-got-a-750d-instead/#entry1123649

When will the update of 750D come out ?? (Standoffs-{issue with M6F})

I pretty strongly hate the front.

well hate is a strong word you you had better.

When will the update of 750D come out ?? (Standoffs-{issue with M6F})

other forum members are already saying they are receiving the new cases

(non-volcanic stand-offs) but the M6F has a easy work around posted here.

I love it, but it's certainly not original. All of Corsair's offerings are starting to look the same. I'll stick with my beloved R4.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

I love it, but it's certainly not original. All of Corsair's offerings are starting to look the same. I'll stick with my beloved R4.

How unique a case :rolleyes:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

i would not mind if cosair sold a mesh front panel replacement for the 750D

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Thats what I like about it. All the obsidian are easily recognizable

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well, considering the lower case numbers have been for smaller form factors, I would guess micro/mini atx. Going by their numbering scheme, the lower the number (smaller form factor) the higher the case number (larger form factor). 

EDIT: Then again, you also have these cases 200R (ATX) and 300R (ATX) 330R (ATX). 

The numbers are supposed to make sense within their own families, and at the low end they're more tied to prices than they are to sizes, though those two things are usually relevant.

For example, 250D is smaller/cheaper than 350D, all the way up to 900D.

However, 300R is larger, and yet, cheaper, than 250D. 

But within Carbide Series, 200R is smaller/cheaper than 300R, all the way up to Air 540.

Graphite Series is being expanded but right now we only have a 4 year old mid tower (600T), a smaller, cheaper mid tower (230T) and then two new full towers (730T and 760T) which we announced at CES and are en route now.

Thats what I like about it. All the obsidian are easily recognizable

Yep, that was kind of the point. A lot of people requested a new Obsidian Mid Tower because the 350D is Micro ATX only and the 750D is full tower and not everyone needs that much room.

Obsidian cases are so bad, crappy airflow, awful build quality shitload of plastic etc.. Theyre just the Apple version of haf x cases, nothing more.

Obsidian cases are so bad, crappy airflow, awful build quality shitload of plastic etc.. Theyre just the Apple version of haf x cases, nothing more.

That's just your opinion. And what plastic? This one has better air flow. Every body says they have great quality. You want to s see a lot of plastic, check out my phantom 410!

That's just your opinion. And what plastic? This one has better air flow. Every body says they have great quality. You want to s see a lot of plastic, check out my phantom 410!

Better? They all are the same. If you want the best airflow for the noise you should look at FT02/RV02 or TJ11's the ones with a 90° rotated motherboard tray. 

Yep, that was kind of the point. A lot of people requested a new Obsidian Mid Tower because the 350D is Micro ATX only and the 750D is full tower and not everyone needs that much room.

As another post in this thread mentioned, have you guys ever considered making a replacement front panel for the 750D with mesh (as opposed to solid aluminium), like what has been seen on the 450D's? When I remove my 750D's front panel, my GPU temperature drops upwards of 10 degrees celsius and I'm not very good with the Dremel :P

Appreciate you being so active with your customers.

So, a smaller, more airflow optimized version of the 750D? Sign me up

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Better? They all are the same. If you want the best airflow for the noise you should look at FT02/RV02 or TJ11's the ones with a 90° rotated motherboard tray. 

Yeah, not everyone wants to drop $200-$500+ for a good case.

Yeah, not everyone wants to drop $200-$500+ for a good case.

The RV02 is only 150$, thats not much for such an innovative case