PICS 450D web page and specs

spwath

Here you all go, cause the web page was taken down. Here is the 450D

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HlV7Wr-PdLfNzbz3YtSxbWqfMhDLKmZHlW9MgTzG7N8/edit?usp=sharing

Scroll down thread for pics

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Finally something similar to the R4.

I would compare the H440 to the R4 not the 450D.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

looks alot like the 700D :S

Or the 350d

Or the 650d

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

wow, that front grill looks completely out of place. I don't like the looks at all. If the interals are allright it will be a nice rival of the Arc Midi R2

THE signature

Is it just me or is the layout and aesthetics look a hell of a lo like my wonderful 650D?

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

wow, that front grill looks completely out of place. I don't like the looks at all. If the interals are allright it will be a nice rival of the Arc Midi R2

You can see the internals there

I can't fit the 750D in the area my PC is (at least I don't think I can) this would be a very viable alternative for a case upgrade.

Is it just me or is the layout and aesthetics look a hell of a lo like my wonderful 650D?

Yes what i was thinking. BUt cheaper. And no hotswap. and slightly different front.

By the way, how do you like your 650d?

I can't fit the 700D in the area my PC is (at least I don't think I can) this would be a very viable alternative for a case upgrade.

What about 650d or silent 550d? they are both midtowers

What about 650d or silent 550d? they are both midtowers

I don't like the look of those cases.

I want to know how much smaller this one is versus the 750D.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

OK, get ready for loads of pics

450D_three_quarter_hero_up.png450D_three_quarter_hero_low.png450D_three_quarter_hero_back_view.png450D_side_view_opened_fan_mount.png450D_side_view_opened.png450D_side_view_closed.png450D_partial_top_view_of_case.png450D_front_view_fans.png450D_front_view.png

And more 450D_dust_filters.png450D_CPU_cut_out.png450D_close_up_hydro_series_install.png450D_close_up_fans.png450D_built_three_quarter_hero_up_Aluminm450D_built_side_view_opened_airflow.png450D_built_side_view_opened.png450D_built_side_view_closed.png450D_back_view.png450D_built_three_quarter_hero_down.png

Am I the only one who thinks it's ugly?

Am I the only one who thinks it's ugly?

Yes

Yes

:(

As long as they release a solid front panel to replace the huge fan grill, then I think this case should do pretty well. It's an air-flow optimized alternative to the H440.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

As long as they release a solid front panel to replace the huge fan grill, then I think this case should do pretty well. It's an air-flow optimized alternative to the H440.

I dont mind the grill look that much, but yeah solid would be nice.

Am I missing it or has Corsair stopped listing the dimensions of their cases after their new website upgrade?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Am I missing it or has Corsair stopped listing the dimensions of their cases after their new website upgrade?

Well this was never supposed to be public yet

I like the grill...  :)

I like the grill... :)

I could go either way