lttstore.com merch designer

mashishi

Does anyone know who is the graphic designer that made the designs on the ltt shirts? They're honestly one of the best looking youtuber merch designs I've ever seen

image.png.14c01298ad0b597c86330629ce5857e2.png

Probably Llyod Pan. He is mentioned on the LinusMediaGroup.com website as their Merchandise Manager and in the "Why do we have so many people" livestream video he was introduced as a graphic designer.

The only other person I see on the website that has a role related to shirt design is Sarah Butt, as she is noted as a graphic designer. I don't know if she has anything to do with the current merch designs.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I may be wrong but I'm fairly certain Sarah is a relatively new addition to the team. I couldn't find any new portfolios of hers so I can't compare styles. I'll look into LLoyd Pan and see if I can find out anything new. I'll keep the thread updated.

I checked out LLoyd's website and it seems he's the one behind the designs. I highly recommend checking out his work if anyone is interested. He's also a UX instructor at VanArts.

Update: Sarah has designed at least one merch item.

She designed the CPU stealth LTT logo shirt, as confirmed on the latest WAN show (that of August 21st).

(timestamp set at 33:37).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

• 3 months later...
On 8/20/2020 at 2:21 PM, mashishi said:

Does anyone know who is the graphic designer that made the designs on the ltt shirts? They're honestly one of the best looking youtuber merch designs I've ever seen

image.png.14c01298ad0b597c86330629ce5857e2.png

Hello. I designed this shirt. Im so glade you like it :D

7 minutes ago, Lloidberg said:

You (and the rest of the team) do great work. Honestly yawl are either the best or one of the best designers out there ❤️

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

11 minutes ago, Lloidberg said:

image.jpeg.f9896dcef2d48eaef4c1aa0272e1ab28.jpeg

Potato

1 hour ago, Lloidberg said:

This is one of the shirts I just ordered, hopefully will be here monday, pretty excited for it