THE BEST FPS MOUSE EVER???

Ryzenuser19

I just found this after ordering a Sinden "light" gun with recoil and thought "wtf that will be awesome"

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tracer-premium-gaming-mouse-play-different#/

Spoiler

I never thought mice could get any more useful till seeing this.

What do you guys think? Should Linus make a vid about this?

neb6khga7exkfepm7ha8.png

wumxqvleathzkubllrjs.png

specs in spoiler.

Spoiler

Motherboard

Asrock A320M

CPU 

Ryzen 5 2600X 

GPU/s

2x MSI RX580 Gaming X 8GB

RAM

channel 1 Corsair Vengence LPX  DDR4 2133MHz 2x4GB

channel 2 Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4 3000MHz 2x4GB

Cooler

AMD Wraith Max RGB Cooler

Case

CiT Seven

Storage Internal Only.

SSD  Crucial BX500 120GB

HDD Segate ST2000L 2TB

Monitor/s         

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Acer XZ350CU 35" 21:9 Ultrawide

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Mouse

Logitech 203 Prodigy Wired

Keyboard

Logitech 213 Prodigy Wired

Most of those buttons seem useless, how often do you cut and paste, or use windows snapping that it needs it's own button. You could get an MMO mouse and program the buttons to do those things anyways.

And the software looks confusing and will probably be left on default.

3 minutes ago, Darpyface said:

Most of those buttons seem useless, how often do you cut and paste, or use windows snapping that it needs it's own button. You could get an MMO mouse and program the buttons to do those things anyways.

Also 800 DPI is crap for a gaming mouse. And the software looks confusing and will probably be left on default.

go view the page and tell me a mmo mouse can do half clicks and full clicks like a xbox one controller trigger.

this mouse can do things a mmo mouse makes more annoying. not to mention the images are just for show of default functions it is higher than an 800dpi mouse, i dont even think a crappy £5 tesco mouse is 800dpi lol.

specs in spoiler.

Spoiler

Motherboard

Asrock A320M

CPU 

Ryzen 5 2600X 

GPU/s

RAM

Cooler

Case

CiT Seven

Storage Internal Only.

SSD  Crucial BX500 120GB

HDD Segate ST2000L 2TB

Monitor/s         

LG UltraWide 25UM58

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Mouse

Keyboard

1 minute ago, Ryzenuser19 said:

go view the page and tell me a mmo mouse can do half clicks and full clicks like a xbox one controller trigger.

Just because it claims that it can do something, doesn't mean that it can, nor does it mean that it's a good idea.
While yes, you can likely teach yourself to adapt to a pressure sensitive mouse, it's still inevitably going to lead to "misclicks" or unintended actions.

To me, it seems like a gimmick, a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

2 minutes ago, Ryzenuser19 said:

this mouse can do things a mmo mouse makes more annoying. not to mention the images are just for show of default functions.

Seems like not that much software will support it, and you'll end up full clicking all of the time. Or it's easy enough to push too hard and use some ability accidentally. And how are you supposed to click the buttons next to the scroll wheel, without lifting your fingers off of the mouse.

Or you could just.. get any other mouse with that amount of programmable buttons and do almost the exact same thing. Maybe even without looking like a Happy Meal toy (but looks are obviously subjective so don't flame)

I don't get the deep click pressure button thingy mumbo jumbo, especially since they're marketing this towards competitive FPS gamers by the looks of things. You don't have time to think whether to click lightly or hard or whatever when you're fragging kids in Call of Duty. You just don't. It really looks like a useless gimmick to me.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

with gestures this is a mess because your gonna accidentally mess up something and those top buttons are going to be accidentally press

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, Semper said:

Just because it claims that it can do something, doesn't mean that it can, nor does it mean that it's a good idea.
While yes, you can likely teach yourself to adapt to a pressure sensitive mouse, it's still inevitably going to lead to "misclicks" or unintended actions.

To me, it seems like a gimmick, a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

ever hear of profile switching? just set one of the buttons from the to switch profiles and you can change it back and forth with ease. i do it all the time with photoshop and warzone, but also you would possibly be able to use the half click and full click for say drawing lines thicker or thinner and you cant dispute it could have some real good uses for speed runners on games.

specs in spoiler.

Spoiler

Motherboard

Asrock A320M

CPU 

Ryzen 5 2600X 

GPU/s

RAM

Cooler

Case

CiT Seven

Storage Internal Only.

SSD  Crucial BX500 120GB

HDD Segate ST2000L 2TB

Monitor/s         

LG UltraWide 25UM58

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Mouse

Keyboard

1 minute ago, sub68 said:

with gestures this is a mess because your gonna accidentally mess up something and those top buttons are going to be accidentally press

again you would have set profiles so you wouldnt use all buttons in every function. i also use a venus mmo mouse from amazon and it isnt as usefull as i only use 9 of the 15 buttons and thats including mouse 1, 2 and 3.

specs in spoiler.

Spoiler

Motherboard

Asrock A320M

CPU 

Ryzen 5 2600X 

GPU/s

RAM

Cooler

Case

CiT Seven

Storage Internal Only.

SSD  Crucial BX500 120GB

HDD Segate ST2000L 2TB

Monitor/s         

LG UltraWide 25UM58

LG UltraWide 25UM58

Mouse

Keyboard

All of the actually useful features of this mouse have existed for close to a decade.

The only innovative thing about this mouse is the 2 step left and right click, but those seem like actually useless gimmics.

No thank you, i will stay with my mouse forged by gods, the Logitech G700s.

Spoiler

Logitech G700s 910-003584 Black Wired / Wireless Laser Rechargeable Gaming  Mouse - Newegg.com

This campaign just enforces the stereotype, that any and all indegogo/kickstarter campaigns are at best a moneygrab, at worst a scam.

Also finding an uglier mouse than that is pretty much impossible.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Just now, Ryzenuser19 said:

again you would have set profiles so you wouldnt use all buttons in every function. i also use a venus mmo mouse from amazon and it isnt as usefull as i only use 9 of the 15 buttons and thats including mouse 1, 2 and 3.

yeah but switching on the fly is a mess (for me dpi on the fly no thank you)

unless there is a sniper button

but having profiles you can change on top if you have all top buttons set for different profiles

oh boy your not going to remember which ones which during a fast pace game

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

9 minutes ago, Ryzenuser19 said:

ever hear of profile switching? just set one of the buttons from the to switch profiles and you can change it back and forth with ease. i do it all the time with photoshop and warzone, but also you would possibly be able to use the half click and full click for say drawing lines thicker or thinner and you cant dispute it could have some real good uses for speed runners on games.

I have. I use a G600 with multiple profiles set up for multiple different games and software profiles with shift modifiers. I fail to see how a pressure sensitive click is going to make my life any easier in any of the Adobe suite. Again, a solution to a problem that doesn't exist, or at the very least, a problem that hasn't already had a well established solution with something else.

One very specific use metric, and one that is very debatable at that, does not make it a "good" mouse.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

35 minutes ago, Ryzenuser19 said:

This would be cool if it was somehow bound with how the trigger got pulled in-game, causing different recoil/precision.

Like this it's just another macro key

btw, if Linus made a video about this, the conclusion would probably be the same, if not worst

MOTHERBOARD: ASRock H97 Pro4 CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 @3.30 Ghz Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 @4.00 Ghz RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) Kingstone HyperX Fury DDR3@1600 Mhz (9-9-9-27)

GPU: MSI 390 8Gb Gaming Edition PSU: XFX TS 650w Bronze Enermax Revolution D.F. 650w 80+ Gold MOUSE: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum KEYBOARD: Monokey Standard Suave Blue

STORAGE: SSD Samsung EVO 850 250Gb // HDD WD Green 1Tb // HDD WD Blue 4Tb // HDD WD Blue 160Gb CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed OS: Windows 11 Pro x64 Bit

MONITORS: Samsung CFG7 C24FG7xFQ @144hz // Samsung SyncMaster TA350 LT23A350 @60hz Samsung Odyssey G7 COOLER: Noctua NH-D15

BEST FPS MOUSE

No. They added useless gimmics that no one asked for, and as a result, the thing weighs 117g according to them. That's about 20-50% more than most other competitive mice, and almost twice as much as the lightest ones. It's also on the larger side compared to competitive mice. Especially for FPS, you don't need or want useless gimmics.

For certain other genres, it might be a decent mouse, though

:)

Is this a meme? I mean nothing new really aside from that pressure deeper click. But for gaming use meh. For some general use cool maybe. For a shooter?! Probably one of the worse mice out there. It's also a brick. I play a lot of fps and MMO and this is a big nope. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |