Laptop completely Froze while playing Human Fall Flat. It's unresponsive rn.

Hey guys

So i was playing Human fall flat on my Laptop & the keyboard stopped working. Mouse was responsive but not the keyboard. So i connected an external keyboard to it but still nothing. Then i tried to hold the power button but the screen went blank with the power indicator On. I closed the Lid so that it could get into sleep mode or something so that i can restart it from the lock screen, but still no response. Just a blank screen(i mean screen is off) with a light on which indicates whether the Laptop's turned on or not. I again held the power button to force shut it down, this time the light turned off completely but as soon i turned it back on, no response other than the power LED. 

I just googled about it & it says that it's the game's issue where it completely freezes the PC. They had to unplug it or something but in my case, it's a laptop which runs off a battery when unplugged. I tried to drain the battery completely but it was taking much more time. The battery usually lasts for 1.5 hours under normal usage other than gaming but now it's taking way longer. I'm scared that i broke it. 

My legs are shaking rn cuz it's my brother's laptop cuz mine died a week ago(obviously it's a 8 year laptop, so it had to die). He'll smash my face if he comes to know about it. 

So plz help me rn. 

Thanks in advance 

May god bless

Edit: I forgot to add the specs due to this tension. 

Specs: Lenovo ideapad 310

Intel i5 7200u

8gb ram

Geforce 920m

1tb hdd

Also, it's the Laptop i use for my classes rn. Please help me

Hold power button until it turns off.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

17 minutes ago, WanderingMist said:

You should be able to remove the battery pack to force it to shut down and restart from there. 

It's inside the chassis

14 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Hold power button until it turns off.

Already done that as i mentioned it already. But no use

If you pressed it long enough to ensure it was fully off and waited a bit before turning back on then opening and trying to disconnect the battery for a while is basically the only thing you can try... if that doesn't work either then the laptop just died. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

40 minutes ago, imaproboi said:

My legs are shaking rn cuz it's my brother's laptop cuz mine died a week ago(obviously it's a 8 year laptop, so it had to die). He'll smash my face if he comes to know about it. 

Did you use it without his permission?

2 minutes ago, gloop said:

Did you use it without his permission?

I have his permission to use that. Like he barely uses it nowadays, so he don't know about the issue as of now. 

You either have to wait for the battery to die remove the battery (if it is removable) or hold the power button for a while

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help