Thermaltake Smart bm1 600watts vs seasonic gc 550watts

Spiderman8
Go to solution Solved by Mateyyy,
2 minutes ago, Spiderman8 said:

But for the thermaltake smart bm1 does it have a huge comparison? Or just a little

What do you mean, as in if the difference between the Smart and these other ones is large?

Yes, in fact one could argue that the Smart is pretty much garbage for any modern components. It's, at best, a very mediocre group regulated unit.

I'm not saying it'll blow up with a 1050Ti, but personally I wouldn't use it. If you have to go cheap, a be quiet! System Power 9 is still way better.

Hi i just recently buy the thermaltake 600watts 80plus bronzr and people said thats its fine psu but not good. So i sell this psu and buy a seasonic gc 550watts 80+gold does my decision good?

If you're using anything more than an APU, I'd suggest returning it.

There's no reviews out on the Core GC, if that's the one you're talking about. What components are you using, and what's your budget (and currency) for the PSU?

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

9 minutes ago, Spiderman8 said:

Hi i just recently buy the thermaltake 600watts 80plus bronzr and people said thats its fine psu but not good. So i sell this psu and buy a seasonic gc 550watts 80+gold does my decision good?

What hardware specifications are you planning to run the PSU on, also what country are you shopping from and what is your budget for the PSU?

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Im powering gtx1050ti and i3 9100 and 8gb ram.thats all hahah

Wait gc doesnt have reviews?

1 minute ago, Spiderman8 said:

Im powering gtx1050ti and i3 9100 and 8gb ram.thats all hahah

Wait gc doesnt have reviews?

The Core GC got released quite recently, and there's no reviews on it as of yet. From what I've heard, it's more or less a cut-down version of the Focus. Should be fine, but I'd take a be quiet! Pure Power Gold over it personally.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

The Core GC got released quite recently, and there's no reviews on it as of yet. From what I've heard, it's more or less a cut-down version of the Focus. Should be fine, but I'd take a be quiet! Pure Power Gold over it personally.

But for the thermaltake smart bm1 does it have a huge comparison? Or just a little

2 minutes ago, Spiderman8 said:

What do you mean, as in if the difference between the Smart and these other ones is large?

Yes, in fact one could argue that the Smart is pretty much garbage for any modern components. It's, at best, a very mediocre group regulated unit.

I'm not saying it'll blow up with a 1050Ti, but personally I wouldn't use it. If you have to go cheap, a be quiet! System Power 9 is still way better.

7 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Here in my country they are both the same price

Just now, Spiderman8 said:

Here in my country they are vote the same price

Then the Smart is very overpriced.

1 minute ago, Mateyyy said:

Then the Smart is very overpriced.

Yup... Dont know why