Is the PSU being suffocated by this AIO in this pic?

HenrikTJ

Suffocate? Hard to say. Idk what the PSU model is but most of the time the fan doesn't need much airflow to operate effectively. might be a little noisy, it's at least restricted airflow.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I understand PSUs usually don't us static pressure fans but there is definitely enough clearance for it to pull however much air it needs. This is much better than cases where people set their chassis down on a carpet floor with a bottom mounted PSU with the fan facing down.

19 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Suffocate? Hard to say. Idk what the PSU model is but most of the time the fan doesn't need much airflow to operate effectively. might be a little noisy, it's at least restricted airflow.

The issue is it will be sucking in hot air from the AIO exhaust and that's not great in the best case and horrible in the worst case. Is argue a carpet mount is better