companies and corporations you will never buy from again.

LOST TALE

Nope. Corsair cases are good looking, they're beautiful, but they're built like shit. I have never seen a post-100 dollar case with such shitty build quality like the obsidian lines. The the K70 is a terrible keyboard, the only good thing about them is the media keys and that aluminum plate to compensate for the terrible build quality overall.

Please elaborate, the build quality of the obsidian cases is one of the best out there. They're full aluminum and are really sturdy. The K70 is also fully aluminum and has virtually no flex. I have no idea where you get your facts from...

Oui I suggest you guys who don't know too much about product pricing and predicted replacement time go back and study economics again. 

Companies function the way they do for a reason, Logitech just like any other company balances their products production cost with their retail value to meet the profit margin they want. If Logitech truly makes their products to fail in a time frame then they'll get bad publicity for it, companies need to tread carefully when they make sub-par products. 

Just because your experiences from one or two products are bad from said company doesn't mean their a bad company and they make their products to fail so the end user will buy replacements, in fact that's counter-intuitive because the user will either take advantage of the warranty and have the company send a replacement back or never buy from the company again and give it bad publicity. 

The reason some companies get away with it like Apple is because their consumers expect them to do that, their competitors and the whole market mentality for devices such as the smartphone thrives off of new tech being released and replacing old tech. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Please elaborate, the build quality of the obsidian cases is one of the best out there. They're full aluminum and are really sturdy. The K70 is also fully aluminum and has virtually no flex. I have no idea where you get your facts from...

Their not facts, their his opinions.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Their not facts, their his opinions.

Yeah, but build quality isn't really an opinion... It's either built well or it isn't. I was asking for a comparison between something that he considers "Good build quality"

Sturdiest out there? No they're not. They have one of the flimsiest side panels, my antec 300 has better side panels. Full aluminum? 550D used alot of plastic. and 350d, worst build quality of them all, flexes left and right, the whole case was just a mess, 900d, flex everywhere, 750d flex everywhere. k70 doesn't flex because of that aluminum piece, otherwise its a shitty keyboard, flimsy plastic, shitty rubber feet, the standoffs are terrible. I owned these products before I made these comments.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Yeah, but build quality isn't really an opinion... It's either built well or it isn't. I was asking for a comparison between something that he considers "Good build quality"

Exactly lol, the guys opinions are linked to his standards of build quality lol...

I bought a 8320 to encode some video on and I am very dissapointed with its performance.

Watercooler and OC the crap out of it.

You can't blame AMD because you bought something that worked 100% correctly and you're not happy with the performance. That's your issue, not AMD's. 

This.

XFX they just make really bad coolers and the cards don't overclock at all, which I know is luck whether or not you get a good card but I have never seen anyone with a good overclocking XFX card.

Now you have. One of my 7950s goes out to 1100 mhz on the stock cooler at 1.150 volts. The other one doesn't do that well.

XFX (anything that is higher then a 7850 suck from them)

Will small sample sizes it's hard to judge true quality.

Abit. 4 motherboards and a few lighters later, I feel my hatred towards Abit grow. Glad they don't exist anymore.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Samsung appliances. EVERY single one of my appliances in my kitchen failed at least once after only 2 years of use. All were brand new and were their "High end" line. My washer and drier failed AT LEAST 5 times in the past 2 years. They can't make appliances for shit.

My Samsung flip phone is a fucking tank, though. Guess they need to stick to PC stuff. Not to mention their SSDs... I think I need to change my underwear now.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

www.GamesRocket.com

Terrible support and sells your information to another parties...

Zalman.

Bought a Z12 Plus case from them, and the power button was jammed. Read a lot of reviews online saying that a lot of other people had the same problem. Returned the case, and just don't want to deal with them again.

CPU: i7-3820 | Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 | Mobo: Asus Sabretooth X79Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Storage: Crucial M500 240GB & 480GB SSD + Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB |

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780ti Superclocked | PSU: 1000W Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 | Monitors: 3 x AOC i2367Fh 23.0"

All hail the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch you with his noodely appendages

Opel

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

LOL, and yes I don't buy any Zalmann/Trust products ( Cheap )

I don't trust them either.. 

I will not buy any Xperia phones and Roccat products for a long time.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Every product I have bought from them has fallen apart within a year.

My HD555 got that crack down the sides, my HD598 headband has split along the edge of the fake leather, my Ie80 cable broke at the little Y connector thing.

i've bought multiple Sennheiser products and they are still working 5 years down the track, and basically flawlessly. Must just be a bad experience.

Im thinking any brand that is a fashion "icon" i suppose you would call it. ie beats, as people will move on.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I will not buy Dell and Acer computers, am not a big fan of Razer but could buy a Razer product if its at a good price and feels good for me to use, but so far not found a Razer mouse or keyboard am willing spend money on.

Cry Havoc!

Rather than picking "companies" not to buy from, I'd go with products.

Even that's still a bit overdone and paranoid but I wouldn't go out of my way to avoid companies with good products because one of them failed me.

Specially if we're talking about some of their lower end models.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I wanna join in on the thrashing!

* Intel, Pentium divide error, Heat Burst Issue, Dirty marketing tactics, ...

* AMD, Basically stole x86 code due to it not being patented but caused the whole CPU naming scheme to start, 3 core CPU's (just bad batch of 4 core CPU's)

* Nvidia, I can't remember any past issues off the top of my head but there were some like drivers! Yea, crappy drivers for Linux!

* Dell, Leaky capacitors... ugh. Dirty Deals with Microsoft to push Windows.

* Microsoft, Dirty deals with everyone they partner with to push Windows and purposely block Linux or any other OS.

* Apple, stole their GUI which is what distinguishes their OS/Company then tries to sue anyone who has a GUI that looks anything like it. Needless to say the name Apple already belonged to the Beatles guys before Apple existed. Double Ironic.

* Sony, phhhttt, where do I start.

Basically, all big companies have/had their issues so if you stop buying from a company due to one product well you may as well start making your own computer from scratch, and remember some of those materials have also failed you so don't use those materials that have failed you.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Companies I will never buy from again

Amd-They stopped hosting the drivers for the x1900xt (a card I used for all of 2 weeks playing crysis as my imac finally gave out)

Dell-They have the most backwards ass design team I have ever seen. 

Besteq-wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole as it would prolly send electricity thru said 10 foot pole and kill you

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Probably for me it would have to be razer, my deathadder failed within 2 months.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival