Want to stream your climb half-way up Mt. Everest? China Mobile has got you covered.

With the Himalayas and surrounding mountain ranges closed to international climbers, China has begun installment of 5G towers in the the highest mountain ranges in the world: https://slate.com/technology/2020/07/mount-everest-5g-china-tibet-nepal-border.amp

screen-shot-2020-05-06-at-9.27.27-am-e15

huawei-china-mobile-5g-everest-mountain-

China claims that installing these towers in locations near the borders of Nepal and India will benefit tourists, climbers, and the economies of local communities, but analysts and foreign policy experts believe that the expansion of 5G coverage to these areas is part of China's long-term plan to expand it's military influence along borders.

Nice.

5 minutes ago, Results45 said:

the expansion of 5G coverage to these areas is part of China's long-term plan to expand it's military influence along borders.

Not nice. 5g good, military expansion bad.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

China claims that installing these towers in locations near the borders of Nepal and India will benefit tourists, climbers, and the economies of local communities

Who do you think you’re fooling, Xi? 🙄 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

China is starting to remind me of Cartman's Trapper Keeper in a really early episode of South Park.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

16 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

So 5G coverage = military influence now?

What do these 1head 'foreign policy experts' believe the covid virus is caused by 5G towers?

Seriously

Gotta try and spin everything China or a Chinese company does into something bad! 

43 minutes ago, Results45 said:

China claims that installing these towers in locations near the borders of Nepal and India will benefit tourists, climbers, and the economies of local communities,

I'm mean..... Yeah, it would, I wonder how many lives could have been saved if only climbers had mobile signal to call for help

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

37 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

So 5G coverage = military influence now?

What do these 1head 'foreign policy experts' believe the covid virus is caused by 5G towers?

Seriously

While this is probably an exaggeration, having access to telecommunications definitely helps military coordination

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 hour ago, Results45 said:

5G

Can't even escape corona on mount everest smh 😤

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

If you really couldn't tell

Spoiler

/s

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

People seem to forget Not everyone go up the Everest (currently closed for the forseeable future) goes from the Nepal side.

Funfact: the peak has 4G coverage.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

19 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

"no one, but what're you gonna do about it?"

"how I wish I can get rid of you but my ISPs modem and 5G equipment alone are owned by you" xD

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside