Corsair 650d Top Radiator

Hey all

I recently built my first system in a Corsair obsidian 650D, and am now considering watercooling. I have decided to go with a radiator in the top, and a front 200mm radiator. The loop will be cooling a 3770k, and  EVGA GTX 680, with an XSPC dual bay reservoir and D5 pump powering the loop. I was just wondering if a slim 280mm radiator would fit in the top, as some people say that it wont fit, and if so, which radiator would you recommend (currently looking at the black Ice GTS 280) . Im also currently looking at a phobya 200mm radiator for the front, however any suggestions on that radiator would be welcome as well.

Thanks for the help

If you have the case already, get a ruler and measure from the top of the case to the top of the vrm/ram, if that is smaller than the size of the fan and radiator combined you're fine.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Also remember, 120mm fans are typically 25mm thick. So minus that from your measurement and maybe a mm or two for wiggle room, and you have your rad thickness. The Black Ice is ok - also check out if an Alphacool might fit - they are very good.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99