The Flick Stick Linus Showed Off Has Been Intergrated Into Steam

8 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

@LinusTech you might like this.

Maybe not by itself, since they already made the video on Flick Stick, but perhaps a bigger exploration of the various gamer-friendly features available now on Steam? Perhaps they could even ask GabeN himself to temporarily grant Linus access to upcoming beta-features, like e.g. the Geforce Now-integration and stuff? I'd definitely watch that video, then.

If someone at LMG picks up this idea, I want a shoutout, just for bragging-rights ;)

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

5 hours ago, WereCatf said:

Maybe not by itself, since they already made the video on Flick Stick, but perhaps a bigger exploration of the various gamer-friendly features available now on Steam? Perhaps they could even ask GabeN himself to temporarily grant Linus access to upcoming beta-features, like e.g. the Geforce Now-integration and stuff? I'd definitely watch that video, then.

If someone at LMG picks up this idea, I want a shoutout, just for bragging-rights ;)

Plus he may want to wait until the Flick Stick option goes live. There are apparently some issues with how Steam implemented Flick Stick right now that I'd imagine that they'll iron out before release.