ITX Case cooling, air or water cooling?

I have a Raven Ridge RVZ03 desktop case, a very compact and small ITX case, as of now I have no less than 12 fans in there, 3 x 120mm Noctua fans, 4 x 40mm fans and 5 x 80mm fans to pull and draw air in as good as possible, the 3 x 120mm fans pulls air in while the 4 x 40mm and 5 x 80mm draws the air out. 

The case has been modified slightly to allow for installation of all these fans, the noise level is no more than usual.

However it is in my mind that after running this setup I have acceptable temperatures of an overclocked system but I always beg the question in my mind would a water cooling solution be better?

My specifications are:

Ryzen 7 1700 3.9GHz

Vega 56 1.725GHz 

I like the case a lot, I have no foreseeable plans to replace it and my next upgrade will most likely involve component swap instead.

As I see it currently, I have space for no more than one 120mm radiator, and one 240mm radiator which will require a custom loop duo to the case being so small and will require additional modifications. 

However I am unsure if I will see any beneficial decrease in temperature with a water cooling over an air cooling, there is the added level of maintenance however the space inside is limited, would a water cooling solution perhaps be a better solution for a smaller case with limited space for air heatsinks? 

The one thing I could definitely see improving a lot is my Vega 56 and its VRM temperatures which would all be under the water block. 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Crank those fans, and I bet the thing will lift right off your desk!

You might be able to get better surface area with a cooler, squeeze a 240mm radiator on one side of the case, but with such a large heat sink already, and all that airflow, I doubt you'd see much an improvement

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Water cool to move CPU heat out of the case, if possible also water cool the GPU or at least get it some cool outside air to it and good exhaust for it. You should still have a fan to move air across the board to keep the VRM happy though.

*** Toilet- I mean thread cleaned ***

Carry on.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv