Which one, Im at a lost and cannot chosse

Ilikecake

Well Its down too these two cards and not sure which one, Both looks too be good and i think both has good customer service so Im not sure could anyone help win  me over on one and stop me from stressing over it ;)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125488

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130943

Its only 50 between the cost and thats not much of a issue

Go with the Classified. They bin their Classified cards, and they have a custom cooler/PCB. They're large though, just a warning :)

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Well, EVGA has a WAY better warrenty service (they sometimes replace it with a better card) and they allow you to upgrade the card and just pay the difference, so if you are thinking about going for an 880, it may be worth it. As for the actual card, they are not much different. They will perform the same, run just as cool (gigabyte may even run a bit cooler) and overclock the same. So if we take warrenty out of the equation, I would go for the Gigabyte due to its price.

I would go with the Gigabyte one.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

There's not much of a difference between the two.. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What about the MSI R9 290 Gaming?? It's $550 and comes with BF4. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I'm going back to a  nvidia card, I been with ATI/AMD for a long while. My last nvidia card was a bfg 6800 gtx, So its time to try something new :)

I'm leaning too the gigabyte and hope it all works out good :)  if it doesn't then lesson learned! I just have to hope for a good RMA process or refund etc

now I have a i7 920 at 3.2ghz and 6 gb of ram and more then a powerful psu,  Should i be good to go or should i up my cpu clock a bit more and buy more ram?  I'm not a big overclock guy, I think i could get more out of my cpu, but i do not like overclocking.

Gigabyte. Much better cooler and overall better.

eVGA Customer Support > GIGABYTE Customer Support