750ti, SDD, and BF4 Giveaway :D

Jdogbf

Everyone who entered of course~

Ik.... :D

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

4ish days left guys! Who is exsited to see who wins?

I cant wait for it. I hope I win :3 It would save me alot since I'm broke. Much appreciated for you to do this. 

Do you want a puncake?

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Do you want a puncake?

Y U EVEN COMMENT, you already have a dream rig

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Y U EVEN COMMENT, you already have a dream rig

IK, especially with a 780Ti? Dude, why you even do that?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

greediness is a sin

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

greediness is a sin

edit: ah damn double comment, a forum error when i click the add reply

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

IK really.... I am gonna just as pissed off if someone like taht wins.... just like that guy with one post won that M8 giveaway like they made a forum account just to win. #Scrubnuts

IK really.... I am gonna just as pissed off if someone like taht wins.... just like that guy with one post won that M8 giveaway like they made a forum account just to win. #Scrubnuts

>Make forum account

>post on giveaway

>get prize

>leave forum forever

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

>Make forum account

>post on giveaway

>get prize

>leave forum forever

Yep..... Its kinda of stupid there should be like a rule where you can't have one post and win, thats so lame..... @LinusTech

Yep..... Its kinda of stupid there should be like a rule where you can't have one post and win, thats so lame..... @LinusTech

to avoid that: OP should write "must be over 100 posts" that will turn the table

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

to avoid that: OP should write "must be over 100 posts" that will turn the table

Maybe an easier restriction, like 50 posts.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

No. Too easy to spam. Maybe a post restriction of 100 posts to enter the giveaway and / or account must be at least 1 month old?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Nah 100, 50 posts they can spam in a day easily. 

Nah 100, 50 posts they can spam in a day easily. 

@Jdogbf please restrict it to 100 post to keep spam away otherwise a poster will create 100 more accounts and spam this to get the prize

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

75?

P.S. These comments don't count, OK?

Can't see if i have commented on this thread already because LTT forum craps up atm. So here i am. :D

who cares...

75?

P.S. These comments don't count, OK?

500?

No wait... :lol:

Maybe a post restriction and account age restriction?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't want to win :P I was asking if you wanted a puncake. :'(

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I would give the 750Ti to my girlfriend so we can actually play games together, I wouldn't actually keep it for myself :P

500?

No wait... :lol:

Maybe a post restriction and account age restriction?

nooo not age...

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

nooo not age...

By age I meant how long the account has been active, not the user's age.

By age I meant how long the account has been active, not the user's age.

ah >.> welp im off to chat with pervy strangers on omegle.... "18,f lookin for good time" 

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop: