750ti, SDD, and BF4 Giveaway :D

Jdogbf

1 hour guys! Then I will start to compile the list and do the drawing... :D

In 1 hour, I'll be asleep. That will suck baaaaaaaaaad.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Did I win? I think I won

He didn't even make a list, smart one. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

He didn't even make a list, smart one. 

no shit

person below me is a scrub

no shit

Then why even bother posting that?

Then why even bother posting that?

it is called messing around not sure if you have heard about that in your life but you will learn more about that when you hit 14+ years of age

it is called messing around not sure if you have heard about that in your life but you will learn more about that when you hit 14+ years of age

Alright, stop with the insults. They end here. Now let's just shake hands and let's never break friendships over this.

Alright, stop with the insults. They end here. Now let's just shake hands and let's never break friendships over this.

alright

I hope I win, i need an ssd because my laptops hard drive died :(

I hope I win, i need an ssd because my laptops hard drive died :(

Do you have a backup drive so you can still use it?

Thanks for the giveaway  :)

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Alright. No more entries... Making list... I will be up for a while.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Alright. No more entries... Making list... I will be up for a while.

You could always generate a random number on random.org. Then check if the winning post numbers are indeed the users very first post in the thread (to avoid improved chances via duplicate posts) by using the search tools to filter posts by that user. Might save you some time.

You could always generate a random number on random.org. Then check if the winning post numbers are indeed the users very first post in the thread (to avoid improved chances via duplicate posts) by using the search tools to filter posts by that user. Might save you some time.

You lost me... Probably because I need sleep. I will do it my way until I see that you are right.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Do you have a backup drive so you can still use it?

No not really. I am stuck in my phone. I did however save all my docs in google drive because i had already spotted some bad sectors. 

Yes pls

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I promise I'll be good if you choose me

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I promise I'll be good if you choose me

the entries are over...?unless you posted before

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I've already entered.  Crossing my fingers, Thanks for this wonderful opportunity @Jdogbf

wow, you're such a nice guy!

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

It's still April 30th here in California so I hope that counts. I'm kind of assuming but, to give away older components instead of selling them is quite admirable.

It's still April 30th here in California so I hope that counts. I'm kind of assuming but, to give away older components instead of selling them is quite admirable.

I get the impression that what he is giving away is brand new (could be wrong).

Its apparently 5PM May 1st here, and im super excited. cant wait for this to be announced

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct