need help with pc building

Hi im planning on building a pc for gaming and streaming and start editing.

My budget is 1400 Euro and i live i France and i dont really know what pc i should build

any help or tips?

If you don't do a lot of heavy editing, I'd go for this and use the 2070 Super's encoder to stream. Otherwise, you can swap out the 3600 for a 3700X, which will give you quite a bit more horsepower for multithreaded workloads and should be able to handle streaming on its own, and swap the 2070S for a 5700XT.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

I also live in France. It might me a bit easier if we could talk in discord for example, in french. ( If you're even french ? )
I can help and then, recap here.

If you want a specific parts list, that can be given too. But i want to give you a few advises about what to do when building a PC.

1-) Make no compromises on performance. Pick the part that performs better rather than the one that looks better.

2-) Make sure to buy a good CPU, Motherboard and PSU. Go beyond your requirements if you can when buying these three because upgrading around them is very easy.

3-) Never and i mean NEVER cheap out on a PSU. I have a friend who recently built a new pc with good specs and bought the cheapest PSU he could. He ran into a lot of PSU bound issues. He had to return the PSU because his PC was rendered almost useless.

4-) Buy an SSD and install your OS in it. It's mandatory for having a stable computer these days.

5-) Have enough storage for your C:\ drive. Since you want to start editing, you're going to need plenty of software. Most of them are only installed in the OS partition (C:\) drive. I will recommend  at least 240GB for your C:\ drive alone. 

6-) For other storage such as games and files, you can always use Hard Drives but keep in mind, they are slow.

1 hour ago, Zeper said:

Hi im planning on building a pc for gaming and streaming and start editing.

My budget is 1400 Euro and i live i France and i dont really know what pc i should build

any help or tips?

1 hour ago, Mateyyy said:

If you don't do a lot of heavy editing, I'd go for this and use the 2070 Super's encoder to stream. Otherwise, you can swap out the 3600 for a 3700X, which will give you quite a bit more horsepower for multithreaded workloads and should be able to handle streaming on its own, and swap the 2070S for a 5700XT.

Also more ram if editing

On 6/20/2020 at 7:42 PM, Neutraliz said:

I also live in France. It might me a bit easier if we could talk in discord for example, in french. ( If you're even french ? )
I can help and then, recap here.

im sorry i dont speak french i just moved here a few months ago

On 6/20/2020 at 7:44 PM, undercooked spaghetti said:

If you want a specific parts list, that can be given too. But i want to give you a few advises about what to do when building a PC.

1-) Make no compromises on performance. Pick the part that performs better rather than the one that looks better.

2-) Make sure to buy a good CPU, Motherboard and PSU. Go beyond your requirements if you can when buying these three because upgrading around them is very easy.

3-) Never and i mean NEVER cheap out on a PSU. I have a friend who recently built a new pc with good specs and bought the cheapest PSU he could. He ran into a lot of PSU bound issues. He had to return the PSU because his PC was rendered almost useless.

4-) Buy an SSD and install your OS in it. It's mandatory for having a stable computer these days.

5-) Have enough storage for your C:\ drive. Since you want to start editing, you're going to need plenty of software. Most of them are only installed in the OS partition (C:\) drive. I will recommend  at least 240GB for your C:\ drive alone. 

6-) For other storage such as games and files, you can always use Hard Drives but keep in mind, they are slow.

ok

thx

21 minutes ago, Zeper said:

im sorry i dont speak french i just moved here a few months ago

I can still help you for where to buy and everthing. Specially here where there is not much competition. 
Top achat, LDLC, Rue Du Commerce, Materiel.net all of that are in fact the same big brand : Carrefour. And they're know to be pretty overpriced. 
Be warned.

1 minute ago, Neutraliz said:

I can still help you for where to buy and everthing. Specially here where there is not much competition. 
Top achat, LDLC, Rue Du Commerce, Materiel.net all of that are in fact the same big brand : Carrefour. And they're know to be pretty overpriced. 
Be warned.

ok thx can i add you on discord incase i need help?

Just now, Zeper said:

ok thx can i add you on discord incase i need help?

I'm gonna send you my ID in private message.