Nokia trolls the Samsung Galaxy S5

samuel

Stand out from the crowd!

BhQ53g6CUAA0Xf8.png

Burn

This is a tweet from Nokia regarding Samsung's S5 launch. It just....punish it! GENIUS!

original source:

https://twitter.com/nokia/status/438038689793323008/photo/1

The article where I found this:

http://www.wpcentral.com/nokia-trolls-samsung-galaxy-s5

Something to discuss after the healthy laugh: is Samsung's ui less of a forked android? Bear in mind that nokia has it,s store (most likely java apps from asha) but you still CAN install apk's...

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

lol!  I like it how Nokia is standing out of the crowd.  These days everyone wants to be Samsung, Nokia on the other hand doesn't which I think could be a really strong point. 

honestly i don't see why every one is always obsessed with them changing the entire phone its supposed to be a refresh not a reinvention 

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

I don't think they are in the position to be saying this as a lot of Nokia phones look very similar as well.

Yeah you should change your name, the XXX and the caps etc makes you look like someone who is 12 and own an xbox.  I think best to change to Blazelt without the xxx, yolo, swag,420. 

When you looked at his name, this should have gone off:

W6q7KH3.jpg

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Now that's a good troll. Too bad there isn't an Instagram app for Windows Phone :P

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Again, this is a news thread - KEEP it on track.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....

"Not the samesung" next to a much worst looking UI

Yeah this doesn't even needs any jokes guys, Nokia took care of that within the same screenshot.

-------

Current Rig

-------

So how bout that app support Nokia?

How bout that market share Nokia?

How bout that 'non forked' version of android Nokia?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

does the S5 look extremely ugly(especially the back) to anyone else or is it just me? 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I hate how this is from the people who skinned android to look like windows phone...

Now that's a good troll. Too bad there isn't an Instagram app for Windows Phone :P

Shots fired

I hate how this is from the people who skinned android to look like windows phone...

Maybe because it is microsoft that owns nokia?? And they want an unified experience in all their phones.

Shots fired

And there is an instagram app on windows phone, in fact windows phone is getting better with the apps deal.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Maybe because it is microsoft that owns nokia?? And they want an unified experience in all their phones.

And there is an instagram app on windows phone, in fact windows phone is getting better with the apps deal.

And on pcs, tablets and consoles... The horror

The fact that the presence (or lack thereof) of an intsagram app dictates people's choice on a platform is so sad.  :wacko:

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Shamesung!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

lol yeah however nokia is the one with a marginal place in the smartphone market. Im sure they would be happy if they were in the place that samsung is

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I find HTC's point better !!!! :P At least they have something substantial that can potentially back them up !

htcsn.png

Her.

k.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

The fact that the presence (or lack thereof) of an intsagram app dictates people's choice on a platform is so sad. :wacko:

Well if I'm gonna carry a phone around me where I go, why not make it my go to device for everything? Might as well put some more use to it? And it's not just Instagram that's holding me back. DRM protected music(Damn you apple) is holdin me back too.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)