Nokia trolls the Samsung Galaxy S5

samuel

one of my friends skinned android to look like iOS 6

That's on a new level

Well if I'm gonna carry a phone around me where I go, why not make it my go to device for everything? Might as well put some more use to it? And it's not just Instagram that's holding me back. DRM protected music(Damn you apple) is holdin me back too.

But why do people need instagram so bad?  I don't see a use for it. Only case I can see is if you want to share pictures with people online and you didn't have: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, picture messaging, whatsapp/BBM, email or other online services.  But chances are if you don't have one of those, you wouldn't be sharing them online so yea.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

But why do people need instagram so bad?  I don't see a use for it. Only case I can see is if you want to share pictures with people online and you didn't have: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, picture messaging, whatsapp/BBM, email or other online services.  But chances are if you don't have one of those, you wouldn't be sharing them online so yea.

Hipsters != People

Yea I said it.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I like Samsung's design with the Galaxy S series but the S5 does look a bit weird and I am very disappointed that they haven't used aluminium for the case. this is where I see HTC beating samsung in the build quality easily.

That's one of the only things I liked about having an Iphone, when I had one, it felt premium because of the metal and not plastic.

It's not the sameshit but it's pretty shit specs-wise to be honest!

(Talking about the rumored Nokia X Android phone! I hope those specs improve........)

haha like how they worded it. Wonder if Samsung will do something to counter that. :D

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer