I want to sell my 8600K + Asus Prime z370 + 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz + BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4.

I have no idea of what the parts are worth in the used marked and never sold PC hardware before.

Can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of pricing? (Germany)

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

8600K + Asus Prime z370 + 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 MHz + BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4.

I don't live in Germany but I would say maybe 300 bucks 

The board is nice and the 8600k is still really good and has a decent ipc count but I could be wrong 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I don't live in Germany but I would say maybe 300 bucks 

The board is nice and the 8600k is still really good and has a decent ipc count but I could be wrong 

Thanks for the info. I'll try 300 and see if anyone is interested for the price.

Yes, the 8600K is an awesome CPU (Overclocked it to 5Ghz most of the time, so nearly 9900k Performance at 1440p). Only reason i went for the R7 3700x was the lack of multicore Performance because the Intel had no hyperthreading.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Just now, Stahlmann98 said:

Thanks for the info. I'll try 300 and see if anyone is interested for the price.

Yes, the 8600K is an awesome CPU (Overclocked it to 5Ghz most of the time, so nearly 9900k Performance at 1440p). Only reason i went for the R7 3700x was the lack of multicore Performance because the Intel had no hyperthreading.

If you want as I said I could be wrong and it could be worth alot more but it could maybe by the slightest of chances be worth 350 maybe try setting it at that and then work your way down 300 

It really depends on how much you think it's worth 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

I would suggest sth like 380€ VB , so you'll probably end up near 300-350 depending on your capability to negotiate :P. 
300 for the whole combo is a bit less so you'll probably get turned down and VB always attracts more people ;D 

8600k + z370 are already about 250-280€ plus a beefy cooler and some decent Ram. It's a potent setup esp. for gaming, so.. :D 

2 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

second do not sell it under 450€

without the gpu absolutely not  

Build Log: 

4 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

First advice do not know why you are selling that PC build, its still great even for future, second do not sell it under 450€

Like i said, for just gaming the CPU is awesome, but for everything else the 3700X is absolutely destroying the 8600k performance.

Also just doing anything else on another Monitor (Youtube, Netflix) while gaming frequently brought it to 100 % usage (depending on game) and started to introduce framedrops.

Also it didnt handle my 1Gbps download rate well on steam :D (Maxing out on about 450Mbps because it couldnt Keep up with decompressing. 3700X is pegged at 100% while downloading at 920Mbps. I know thats a luxury problem...)

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

without the gpu absolutely not  

Still have a GTX 970 laying around, I'll try to add it to the deal and start at about 480 €.

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann98 said:

till have a GTX 970 laying around, I'll try to add it to the deal and start at about 480 €.

,oh that would be an AWESOME deal 

maybe try 480 i dont think it will work but 430-450 will certainly work 

Build Log: 

14 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

First advice do not know why you are selling that PC build, its still great even for future, second do not sell it under 450€

Just noticed u have a 9600K similarly overclocked to 5Ghz.

This should in theory perform exactly the same as the 8600K.

Did you notice the same problems as i have?