I can't find a retention arm for a 2011 V3 motherboard

I have a 2011 V3 motherboard that lacks a retention arm or back-plate. I got the back plate covered, but I can't seem to pin down retention arms for it. I have tried Googling around, looking at eBay among others and still nothing that I am looking for. Could anyone help point me in the right direction?

20200531_063242.jpg

Edited, because I look like an idiot who misunderstood the question.

Spoiler

Maybe I am just foolish, but can't you just buy a new heatsink?  most come with the mounting hardware needed, and it will replace the stock retention arms and such.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

3 minutes ago, shoutingsteve said:

Maybe I am just foolish, but can't you just buy a new heatsink?  most come with the mounting hardware needed, and it will replace the stock retention arms and such.

Getting the heatsink in place while the cpu is very loose on that socket isn't the best idea

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Getting the heatsink in place while the cpu is very loose on that socket isn't the best idea

I was wondering that to. Thanks for clearing that up.

6 minutes ago, RobinD said:

I just double checked, and nothing under $40 currently in the US (which is where I am located).

2 minutes ago, RobinD said:

Looks like the right one. Dang, nice job! I would high five you if I could. Thanks!