CPU cooler for Ryzen 2600

Siruspc

hello guys i recently open post because i coudn't open my pc because i undervolt it too much(i guess) i did that because my CPU is overheating. Right now im doing unpacking a file and it's gonna take more than hour and it's 8 minutes in already 82 degrees and dropped to 3.5ghz(everything auto in bios) i pretty much see this result in every game too i have stock cooler and ryzen 2600 on b450 tomahawk max mobo can you guys tell me good price to performance coolers can handle 4 ghz with good temps 

Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu

what country

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

i live in Turkey 

15 minutes ago, Ralf said:

Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power

this cooler is not available in my country

What case and ram are you using? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 5/28/2020 at 12:45 AM, WoodenMarker said:

What case and ram are you using? Budget?

Case -Corsair Spec Delta RGB

Budget- is kind a hard to give amount from other currency but i would prefer max 40-50 dolars

On 5/28/2020 at 4:36 PM, rqb2001 said:

looks sick but sadly not available in my country 

what you guys think about Hyper 212 Black Edition

1 minute ago, Siruspc said:

Usually its expensive. Arctic Freezer 34 and Deepcool gammaxx 400 are great in about 23-30€ range.

it's almost same price with Arctic Freezer but i heard people has issues with Arctic Freezer being not compatible with tomahawk max boards otherwise i was going to buy it

10 minutes ago, Siruspc said:

it's almost same price with Arctic Freezer but i heard people has issues with Arctic Freezer being not compatible with tomahawk max boards otherwise i was going to buy it

What makes the freezer 34 incompatible with Tomahawk max?

Cheapest I'd go is Snowman M-T6

About ~20€ and does pretty good.

I edit my posts more often than not

1 hour ago, Jeppes said:

What makes the freezer 34 incompatible with Tomahawk max?

size after buying if doesn't fit you need to ask them to sent different bracket for tomahawk motherboards that's what they say and i don't know how long does it gonna take so i don't wanna bother with that.

On 5/29/2020 at 9:33 AM, Siruspc said:

Budget- is kind a hard to give amount from other currency but i would prefer max 40-50 dolars

No need to convert currency when that's not what you're using -- so ~300tl?

The Hyper 212 BE is decent. 

If cheaper, some similar alternatives include:

Hans: https://www.sinerji.gen.tr/reeven-hans-rc-1205-120mm-intel-amd-uyumlu-hava-sogutucu-p-34992#nav-technical-specs

CNPS10X Optima II: https://www.sinerji.gen.tr/zalman-cnps10x-optimaii-rgb-siyah-120mm-intel-amd-uyumlu-hava-sogutucu-p-32245

Gammaxx 400: https://www.incehesap.com/deep-cool-gammaxx-400-intel-amd-120x120x25mm-fan-mavi-led-islemci-sogutucusu-fiyati-36119/

For the Hans, I'd recommend checking in with the seller if it already comes with an AM4 upgrade kit. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.