Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Well mines is no story it's eddprzz for my name Eduardo Perez I've been using it for idk how long

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

i played minecraft a lot before and i twisted the ore name lapis lazuli into Latislapaloie 

Mine started with a Halo profile named Bob but when I want to sign up for Xbox live, Bob was taken it went to Bob 991 then from there it went to Archangel991, well I was writing a short story and thought Archangel991 didn't fit the name of a sweet hacker so I went with Archangel X but it wasn't stylized enough for me so I went with ArkAngel X but remembered a lot of forums and chat rooms don't allow spaces and added the underscore. Eventually I started using it and the rest is history. I do still miss Bob 991 from time to time though.

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors

For my username, i wanted to have the cheesiest japanese superhero! ahaha i was born in Japan when my dad was stationed at Yakota AB

anyways i think its silly and i quite like it and i have a super lame cheesy picture that goes along with it!

My name.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

For here tapatalk created it and it's my name.

For other forums I use Mossiac, which is just mosaic with an extra s. Because all of the little parts of my personality make up my entire picture. And it wouldn't be right if even one was missing.

Grant

Using Tapatalk

I've got a couple of alternations of this name, i just came up with it-- no idea how. There PatriotDBoss, PatriotZKing, and PatrioticCow

Here's mine:

Avo = First name

K = Last name (Kupelian)

95 = I was born in 1995 

Been using this name all over the web :P

I found your facebook using your full name (not good to put on the internet BTW) theres now a 25% chance that you're a balding Boy's school teacher.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

My Name. Nuff' said

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Well... mine is kinda oubvious

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

When I got xbox live shortly after it's launch, I had to choose a handle.  I did not really care so I looked around my room and saw an ewok figurine so I based my handle on that.  I have no real attatchment to the name, just have been using it for a long time.

Do you play tf2? because i play and this guy called ewok is just bossing it up, or it just a coincidence?

Mine is a reference to Dexter, when he revealed the name he used to buy his tranquilizer, Dr. Patrick Bateman.  That is a reference to American Psycho's main character, Patrick Bateman (who was not a doctor).  So essentially its 2 references in 1.

Main Charecter from a PS2 game by EA called Black

Black_Dvd_ntsc-%255Btheps2games.com%255D

one of the BEST FPS games i have ever played

My name starts with J.

Was thinking up names for something I built out of Lego (Bionicle)

BOOM! Jerakl.

Not much to say.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

1 ) It's a play by Moliere

2 ) It's the name of a song by my favorite band (Death)

3 ) It means "one who hates mankind" which goes well with my general pessimistic attitude.

Omg. Great band, great song. Chuck was just one of the best... 

I came up with the name after taking a school trip to Kenya a few summers ago. It means "four of five" in Swahili, and was tied to another definition which is way to inappropriate to explain; however, I was originally the third child of four, but recently discovered I had an older half-brother, making me the fourth child of five. It was an interesting coincidence to say the least, and it's a lot safer as an explanation.

How to pronounce: Nne ya Tano

like most of the others, mine came from xbox live. i used to use SpicyDeath but microsoft seemed to think it was some sorta racial slur so i had to come up with a new one, so i had an idea about things that oppose one another such as light and dark, good and bad, positive and negative, pretty much  every person ever. so i called myself opposing forces. then afterwards i found out it's an old middle eastern philosophy and also a name of a terrorist group(Op For). oops. well i'm too attached to give it up now.

My name is Bulut which means cloud in english , it's been so long i've been using it i don't know where the "-ius" part came along . Maybe i was watching The Gladiator or something :D

Well, Obaid is my real name. So...... yea.

Operating System: Windows 10 Ultimate 64-bit  Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme  Processor: Intel Core i7 3820 CPU @ 4.41GHz  CPU Cooler: Corsair H80 with SP120
RAM: 16.00 GB 4 x 4 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 2133 MHz  GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti  Screen: SAMSUNG SM2333T 23'' 1920 x 1080  Power Supply: Corsair AX1200i 
Drives: x2 WD 2 TB Caviar Black + x2 WD 2 TB Caviar Green + Corsair Force GS 128GB  Case: Cooler Master Haf XM  Mouse: Razer Mamba  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013  Headset: Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround

I can fly...

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |