Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My IRL name translated to to english literally. I started using it bc it sounds badass :D

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

I think that it came from a custom bike mag in the UK (Streetfighters) where a guy used to do some pretty cool drawings of cartoon bikes etc. He signed it vizman and I just sort of took it and ran, I've been calling myself that on games and forums for years now and I couldn't really think of anything else that I would call myself. That plus people wouldn't recognise me.

CPU: i5 3570K 4GHz - GPU: EVGA GTX 670 Signature 2 - Storage: 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB in Raid 0, 1TB WD Green, 1TB WD Black, 64GB OCZ SSD - Mobo: ASRock Pro 4 - Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212EVO - Case: Corsair 450D

Hitman reborn + uncreativeness = my username.

....I'm Joey.... Middle name starts with D..... Last name starts with M....

I'm so uncreative :(

I like Buckling Spring keyboards like the IBM Model M or Model F

But I like typing it out as Bucklin' Springs

Dennis is asshole, why Charlie hate?

Here's mine:

Avo = First name

K = Last name (Kupelian)

95 = I was born in 1995 

Been using this name all over the web :P

you know that "avo" means grandfather in portugues, right? :P

Ryzen 5 2600X / ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 / G.Skill RIPJAWS V 16GB (2X8) 3000Mhz CL15 / Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming 8GB OC / Corsair RM650X 2018 / Crucial BX500 240GB / Seagate Barracauda 2TB 7200RPM Cooler Master MasterBox E500L /  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ // Rog Orion / Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro / Cooler Master MasterKeys Lite L / Xbox One Red Sport  Special Edition Controller for Windows

My favourite operating system is Batman.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

you know that "avo" means grandfather in portugues, right? :P

Actually it's short for Avedis, which is Armenian. Avedis means good news in Armenian. Like when you're going to say that you bring good news, we say "I bring you avedis" 

It can also means Avocado :P

My last name is Bray and one of my friends would call people "broseph" all the time (mockingly...I hope). I used to get in arguments with pretty much anyone I heard a dumb opinion out of so one day my friend said "Broseph, you're really abrasive. You're BRAYSIVE!". So he and some of the people we worked with still call me that years later.

I used my name for the first time when i was really young like 8 or 10 playin club penguin, by the way im 17 now and i havnt touched that game in years. any ways when friend gave me that name when i didnt know how to make an acount on that game, so it stuck. but originaly the pure Flaver name came from a bus drive that messed up on pronouncing my name correctly. 

I used to be Xonic 42, then i combined that with myt favourite tye of music at the time and then i got elecxonica. Also, it's pernounced L-ec-son-ic-a

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

my name is easy explaned: "feuer" is the german word for "fire" and "toifel" is a different way to write "teufel," which means "devil." the reason for the wrong writing is simple: "FeuerTeufel" was already in use, when i first created an account with that name. so i wrote "toifel" instead of "teufel" cause it sounds the same.

as my avatar shows, i'm a fire artist. that's where the name refers to.

Nickname throughout school and simply the colour of my hair :P The 620 part was just a random number i thought of when i first used the username on Runescape.

PC 1 Specs (New) :

Corsair 450D | Intel 4770K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz | Asus STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | 2 WD Black 500GB RAID 0 | WD Red 3TB | Corsair AX860 | Corsair H110 | 4 Corsair 140mm LED & 1 120mm Fans

PC 2 Specs (Old) :

Corsair 650D | AMD Phenom II X6 1100T | Asus Crosshair IV Formula | 4GB Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz | Crossfire HD6970's | Asus Essence STX | OCZ Agility 3 240GB| WD Blue 250GB | WD Green 640GB | XFX850PRO | Corsair H100i

Peripherals :

BenQ 2420T | Packard Bell Viseo 220DX | Corsair K70 | Corsair M65 | Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium | Sennheiser PC360 | Bang & Olufsen Beovox X25's

I needed a name for my steam account, i was once tech master, but after a while i thought i was stupid. By then i read A Song Of Ice And Fire (Game Of Thrones) and i liked the name "Onion Knight" so i thought of a name that is similiar and my friends called me "banana" because im chinese and live like a american/british (a banana is someone who looks yellow on the outside and is white on the inside) from there my name was born

Seems like my post disappeared so

kWhOHZA.jpg

Ate boxes if it during my university days.

The Skye part probably because of my university team's name was the Sky Blues.

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

My username is just something I came up with that I thought sounded cool.  I use it on Steam as well except it's ELecTr0nix on there.  

CPU: Core i7 4770k, RAM: 8GB DDR3 GSkill Ripjaws X, PSU: OCZ 700W, GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X, Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl, Cooler: Noctua NH-D14

well skeeyou is somthing i heard inmates screaming all night in county jail and all the juvenile programs ive been in, it just kinda stuck lmao 

1 ) It's a play by Moliere

2 ) It's the name of a song by my favorite band (Death)
3 ) It means "one who hates mankind" which goes well with my general pessimistic attitude.

-------

Current Rig

-------

my nickname is mac, so I' am a "mac" and heres the twist i'm not big i'm just really skinny. Plus people always call be big mac......... I can barely eat a big mac

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

My username goes back to the days of when there were cybercafes and everyone in one room just playing Unreal Tournament 2004,Halo combat evolved, Quake 3 arena and starcraft...oh those days <3

So i needed a gamertag..if you will. My first was ZERO, then i changed it to Xero. But then i was playing Crysis Core on the psp and i randomly merged Zero with Square Enix..then ZENIX was born.

I don't know why, but someday I wanted a plant-related name for a character when I stumbled upon this, and I thought it is funny but sounds cool.

5 years ago I was making an account to try out a new online game but I assumed my stats would be crappy at first so I made a burner account that was a Guest. However guest was invalid. So I changed it to a Guest that would last forever. IE Guest Forever.  I started liking the sound of my new username over my real name one so I started using it in other places. However I had to append an X to the end for some requirement stuff. So yeh GuestForeverX and most Sites have not had it used up =)

My Gaming Bio thingy?  Anyhow I love co-op gaming so add me.   :) Skype/Origin/Uplay/Steam/Other -> "GuestForeverX"