Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Back in highschool one day a friend of mine said something while we were taking a test and i thought she said Shut up Nicotine. So throughout the rest of school we would randomly say "Shut up Nicotine" to each other and since we gamed together it became my nickname and now it has always just stuck

Several years ago I was into Minecraft (I'm not anymore) and my friend got me an account activation code. I couldn't decide on a username so I had him pick it for me. Later when I got a Ps3 I just used the same username, so I use it for everything now.

Dr = Just because

_ = _

Orpington = A breed of chicken, because I like chickens.

iCrayan

My previous username was iiCrea but I had already used it on my character in the game Jade Dynasty and I wanted to make a new character.

The class of the character I wanted to make was Rayan and thus I mixed Rayan and iiCrea and it became iCrayan :D

Sakai-kun

Just took a name from the anime Shakugan no Shana and added "-kun". Boring.

Muzakashi

("sad" story)

I've been bullied most of my life and therefore I prefer to be alone and not be around too many people..

I wanted a name change on the community IMVU and I wanted to make it something special.

So I did some googling after some japanese words meaning something like lazy, lonely, anti-social etc.

And Muzukashi (lonely) was the word that came up that looked the most interesting.. I just tweaked it alittle and Muzakashi was the result. :)

Edited by iCrayan

| CPU: Intel i5 2400@3,1GHz | Motherboard:  ASUS P8Z77-V | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX660 3GB FTWSignature II | PSU: Corsair GS700 |

| RAM: Corsair Dominator 16GB@1333MHz | Storage: Kingston 120GB SSD + 2TB WD Black |

| Cooling: Intake: 3x120mm CM SickleFlow@2000RPM | Exhaust: 2x140mm@1800RPM | CPU Cooler: Corsair H40 (120mm Radiator) |

Some people think that setting up computers is pretty straight forward. All you need are those 8 components. But PC builders follow a rutine up to a point when creativity and talent can be added to the mix. So I equate computer building with the fun and very versatile toy building blocks Legos.

Thoroughness rating
#########

I came up with my name back when I played Jedi Knight 1 on the MSN gaming zone. I was 15 at the time and this one just kind of stuck. I have wanted to change it for the last 14 years but now all my gaming buddy’s know me as this and I have had it for half my life so iv accepted it as a part me no matter how embarrassing and lame it is. 

187 in the US is the police code for homicide. Yes I thought I was being a clever little kid back in the day. lol

I also started using AnotherBreath when I create second accounts for games I already own (for my other PC when friends come over)

Another Breath is a hardcore band from NY.

Embaressing afterthought: where I grew up we all had nicknames... mine was Gen-X, which was short for Generation-X (and it was kind of ironic in many ways - sort of calling a tall muscular guy Tiny)... because, at the time it was all the rage you know...

Thoroughness rating
#########

My freshman year of college some of my friend called me "PhillBert," I dont know why. But then when I bought a PS3 I wanted PhillBert as my username but it was taken. So I went for Real_PhillBert. I have had it on several other forums as well.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

My first name starts with SP middle name starts with WA last name starts with th.

spwath

My other name i use, lutbv came from when i was little and creating a webkins acount. it needed a user name so i pressed random keys and lutbv.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

State I live in, last name intial, first name initial.

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

It's my PSN username. I like to game on consoles and I'm a member of the military. 

Kamina is a legendary name. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Stole this from a friend back in the good old Warcraft 3 days. 

Kamina is a legendary name. 

Wait a sec... I don't remember Kamina being black... or smoking weed....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Stole this from a friend back in the good old Warcraft 3 days. 

Wait a sec... I don't remember Kamina being black... or smoking weed....

I'm just OG like that.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Mine is from the fierce spiderman villan

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

My username relates to how chaotic my life is, I am a highly disorganised person as well :P 

I sneak a lot. Foxxer.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

First name, followed by first letter of last name... 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I got princedylan101 by Switching my First and Last names; Dylan and Prince, then just added 101 (Not completely sure why).

Well I came up with it in middle school and used it for my Xbox Live username because I was (And still am) awful at video games and generally laid at the bottom of the leader-board, so I thought I might as well make a quick joke out of it and use it and I've used it as my standard gamer profile username thing ever since. 

My name is David. Girls would think it's cute to call me Davie/Davey. So there it is, daveyjones.

Mine is really sad......Im 28 now, turning 29 in 15 days. I figured this nick out when I was 13 and needed an email name. Something to "admire"....Kinda stuck. And by stuck, I mean that I don't have enough originality to pick a different one.

My name is David. Girls would think it's cute to call me Davie/Davey. So there it is, daveyjones.

Girls are weird.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Feedonswords..

Well, it came from Runescape, where I put in feedondagger as in eating a dagger, then I realised I did something wrong with the account, so I made a new one called feedonswords, and it's been like that ever since. (Then I quit Runescape, what a terrible game.)

yeh boiz

Computers and Stuff

Spoiler

Crappy PC: i5 4690K, Z97I-Plus, 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ, WD Black 1TB, Hyper 212X, Gigabyte R9 270, Fractal Design Integra M, Red Bitfenix Prodigy

Peripherals: Headphones- HyperX Cloud II Keyboard-Vengeance K70 Cherry Red Mouse-Thermaltake Black Element Monitor-Asus VE248 Laptop: Yoga 2 Pro : i5, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD