Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Character from one of my favorite books.. Guerrand ... but since i didnt want it to be exactly the same.. Guarrand..

im a ginger

Current: CPU: Intel i7-8700k. Mobo: Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. RAM: 16gb G Skill Trident Z RGB. GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 Super.

First: CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.5GHz. Mobo: Asus ROG crosshair V formula-Z. RAM: 8GB Patriot Viper XTreme. GPU: Asus Radeon 7950.

Mine is latin.

Aduro is "to set fire to", or "to burn"

Atrum is "dead black", or "dark".

I was looking for something along the lines of "dark flame" cause I thought it sounded Sith-like, and these are what came up. I reversed the order just cause it sounded better in my mind than Aduro Atrum.

I like to think of it as a loose translation of "to burn darkly."

CPU: i7-3820 | Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 | Mobo: Asus Sabretooth X79Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Storage: Crucial M500 240GB & 480GB SSD + Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB |

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780ti Superclocked | PSU: 1000W Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 | Monitors: 3 x AOC i2367Fh 23.0"

All hail the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch you with his noodely appendages

mine comes for the skate boarders body guard > big black  ( rob dyrdek )

Changed it abit to look unique, and when I started competitive online gaming about 9 years back there was a dude with bigwhite so I changed it to B1G_WH1TE 

My Rig: Intel 3770k with Corsair H100i pull, Asus Z98 pro , Corsair Vengeance 8GBx2 2100 mhz CL9, Galax HOF 1080 TI, 4 x OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig Raid 0, Corsair AX 850, Corsair Obsidian 650D

My name came from my buddy, and it was my xbox live name. Now it's my computers name.

My last name is Vaughn. A friend gave me the nickname Vaughnage as a spoof off the "Vonage" phone company and it stuck!

Born 1992

Reference to the word "aphotic", meaning lightless or absolute darkness.

Kind of funny story, I'm into hard music styles (hardcore, hardstyle) and in Dutch, 'spampen' is a simular word for hakken, which is an 80's harcdore-dance. Konijn means bunny, so im basically calling myself a dancing bunny which when i first created this username, found incredibly funny.

Have you heard of the "Hand of God"?

The execution of Gods will.

I'm Humilitys Hand. The execution of Humility.

Edit... I'm not Christian. I'm spiritual.  

My middle name starts with "Jun"

"Kun" is the Japanese honorific

Easy

Main RigCPU: AMD Ryzen 5900x @ 4.7 Ghz w/ Corsair H115i Elite Capellix | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti XC3 | MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W | Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte Black) | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance RGB K95 | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2 + Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB + Toshiba X300 4 TB

LAN Rig: CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz w/ Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 | MOBO: MSI Z87I Mini-ITX | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini-ITX | PSU: Corsair CX550 550W | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I stole my brothers username "pogan666" and turned it into "progan666" only here it's without the numbers. I am indeed a very creative person as you can see.

Mines pretty much the simplest reason ever. You most likily have heard of reth and link (google if not), the internet legends. Well, they have a morning show, called "good mythical morning" and they call their fans "mythical beast's" therefor the name

I used to be a huge fan of Homestar Runner.

When I found out the song "Trogdor" was in Guitar Hero II I nearly had a heart attack.

I really like the song Free Bird, so much so I almost got so determined to 100% the song on Expert. 

Even so, I still liked Trogdor much better than Free Bird.

When I created my first online email in 2007, I needed to use a number.

Trogdoratefreebird didn't look good, and I couldn't use it anyway, so I came up with "Trogdor8freebird", and stuck with it ever since. 

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Hello I named my username after the Dragon Ball Z character.

I am hal9001 after the psychotic super computer hal9000 in Arthur C. Clarke's science fiction novel 2001 a Space Oddysey.

I like the word yoink

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

First name Chris

Last name starts with Cap 

That's all it really is. It's what I go by between family and friends, so it seemed like a simple name choice since it doesn't give away too much information about me. Also, it has a nice ring to it. "CCap" Try saying it 5 times fast.

//ccap

I got my screen name from one of the first computers I took apart...many years ago.

I had to modify the date to fit the year I created it.

The image is me and a corvid.

Onliner94 was my first username I had to choose and I kept it till now for many sites and games.

I was just thinking about something I could come up with and that was "online" + "inliner" (Inline skates)... this name already beeing in use I added my birthyear (1994) and so Onliner94 has been created.

PS: The game I had to think of this name was Test Drive Unlimited... dem good old times ^^

Ok. I was called toro before and gitar is the Norwegian way to say guitar. I started using this when I was 8 years old

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

I made up the name to go with a name that I used to call those old Hyperflex inside-out balls (I called them squishys), then I made up the picture to go with it. Been using it for a few years, and it is iconic on a few TF2 servers. I created the "squishy" theme at least 7 years ago, and I have stuck with it ever since.

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

Originally, I wanted to name this one Miles, after Miles Tails from Sonic of course. Then I realized it was a bit generic so I just went with another generic name. GamerFox, one I love to game and two, I love Foxes and the way they're portrayed, ie MGS, Naruto, etc.

Tazar Zero is a name of a robot I came up with for a story over a decade ago.  The robot was inspired from 'Zoids: New Century Zero' - the Liger Zero, the pod racers from Star Wars: Ep 1, and some newer revisions include subtle transformations like that of Transformers.

'Tazar' is a name I made up to replace 'Liger', and has nothing to do with the definition of the word Webster says it to be.  This story was based around actual events of my life, and Tazar Zero was made to fill in the hole that comes from having little to, sometimes, no friends to fall back on.

For anyone who cares to know this detail, as of writing this post, the name Tazar Zero is 13 years old.  The user name here lacks the space between the name for obvious reasons.