Best wireless Corsair mouse

SaRX

Hey guys I decided my mixed peripheral setup upset my need to match things for too long and I wasn't getting rid of my k95 plat with custom keycaps because I love the thing like a child, so im getting rid of my arctis pros for virtuoso wireless se and I want to follow the theme with a wireless Corsair mouse to replace my rival 600, something I feel would be a hard task as this is an amazing mouse can you help me out, thanks.

42 minutes ago, SaRX said:

Hey guys I decided my mixed peripheral setup upset my need to match things for too long and I wasn't getting rid of my k95 plat with custom keycaps because I love the thing like a child, so im getting rid of my arctis pros for virtuoso wireless se and I want to follow the theme with a wireless Corsair mouse to replace my rival 600, something I feel would be a hard task as this is an amazing mouse can you help me out, thanks.

The Corsair harpoon rgb mouse is pretty good is what I’ve seen here’s a link to it

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/HARPOON-RGB-WIRELESS-Gaming-Mouse/p/CH-9311011-EU

6 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

The Corsair harpoon rgb mouse is pretty good is what I’ve seen here’s a link to it

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/HARPOON-RGB-WIRELESS-Gaming-Mouse/p/CH-9311011-EU

That seems to be the budget option compared to their others i don't mind spending more but to be honest I like the look of the shape 

8 minutes ago, SaRX said:

That seems to be the budget option compared to their others i don't mind spending more but to be honest I like the look of the shape 

I would have gone for this mouse it’s decent quality, well known brand not overpriced does the job in gaming and if you want something more then buy a Logitech g502 hero or a razer death adder elite I use the death adder elite personally and I know these 2 mice aren’t from Corsair but they are decent and I use the death adder elite one

18 minutes ago, Mitzy said:

I would have gone for this mouse it’s decent quality, well known brand not overpriced does the job in gaming and if you want something more then buy a Logitech g502 hero or a razer death adder elite I use the death adder elite personally and I know these 2 mice aren’t from Corsair but they are decent and I use the death adder elite one

Thanks for the help but I'm going all Corsair just looks 9ff for me having mixed brands 

2 minutes ago, SaRX said:

Thanks for the help but I'm going all Corsair just looks 9ff for me having mixed brands 

Then go for the Corsair harpoon rgb then from the advice I’ve given you if you want

5 hours ago, gloop said:

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Mice/Wireless-Gaming-Mice/DARK-CORE-RGB-PRO-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse/p/CH-9315411-EU

im pretty sure this is their top line. It was released last month and should for fine with your k95. 

Yea I decided I on the se version got it for 90 and headset for 160 due to a 10 % discount 

• 9 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 7:53 PM, SaRX said:

There are plenty of mouse by corsair I recommend but my personal favorit one is Corsair Harpoon Wireless version, it's simple lightweight and very durable, switch from steelseries rival 650 to harpoon and I love it... you can read this article as well for recomendations: https://gaming-reviews.com/best-corsair-mouse/