first time pc buyer is alienware good?

i want to play games and im switching to pc and i was wonderung if alienware aurora ryzen edition is any good?

budget is $1600-$1900 and the pc is to play fps games or any games in general

Overpriced and might even be excessive hardware depending on what exactly you want to play.

A girl who loves to love.

Alienware is Dell - the only issue I have with Alienware PCs is the above statement (overpriced paying for the name Alienware itself, vs the components included in the sys) and that typically the whole thing can be proprietary, from the case layout, motherboard, etc which can be quite depressing with thermals or when you want to upgrade individual components etc

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

You are buying the Alienware logo. If you really want to save money, buy the parts and build it yourself. You also have the option of buying a prebuilt PC (which is what you are trying to do) so I would recommend using NZXT.

3 minutes ago, LordAbolition said:

You are buying the Alienware logo. If you really want to save money, buy the parts and build it yourself. You also have the option of buying a prebuilt PC (which is what you are trying to do) so I would recommend using NZXT.

Nzxt Is premium but has little in the way for Price to performance. really, they are the ebst prebuilder, but they make your system look ncie first, and perform well second. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

13 minutes ago, CeenO said:

i want to play games and im switching to pc and i was wonderung if alienware aurora ryzen edition is any good?

Really, building your own pc is very easy, and there are many people who can guide you through it. You can customize your pc to eactly what you want, and possibly save hundreds of dollars. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

13 minutes ago, CeenO said:

i was wonderung if alienware aurora ryzen edition is any good?

Hey there. To answer your question, sure, both the $1,899.99 and $1,469.99 Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition Gaming Desktops will run FPSes like CoD:MW, PUBG, and CS:GO with pretty smooth frame rates. They're marketed towards gamers, and erm... they do play games, yes.

As for whether the system is "good" or not, if you're looking for the best performance for your dollar, I'd recommend planning and building your own PC. If all you're looking for is a good system that'll play games with some decently smooth FPS, if you don't care for upgradeability, and if you have the cash to burn, Alienware is fine. There might be some better pre-built options out there, though. 🤷‍♂️

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)