Samsung Phones Battery Drain Issue

Hey how's it going,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. I have been noticing battery drain issues, where the phone goes from 0 to 100 in one second, and it will not even turn on without being plugged into a charger. It's always shut off unless you use a charger. It only turns on if you plug it into a charger. I want to replace the battery and charging port of the device. Do you think that will be enough to fix the battery drain problem? Replacing the battery and charging port

Yes definitely replace the battery. I dont think changing the port it that necessary, but if the replacement is cheap enough then go ahead.

I don't have any weird apps on the phone besides the stock apps. What do you think could cause the phone to have these battery problems? Also, are there any other parts worth replacing in the phone to fix this battery drain problem? My phone does overhead a ton since it has that Exynos processor, so I think the overheating from the Exynos processor could have caused the battery problems. What other parts should I replace to fix this battery problem

I will get the battery replaced. Are there any other parts like the charging port, worth replacing

1 hour ago, Hugo Lloris said:

I will get the battery replaced. Are there any other parts like the charging port, worth replacing

Ordinarily I’d say no. Given the difficulty of accessing the internals here though and the cost + time for new adhesive (the phone is held together only via the adhesive), I’d probably replace the charging port too. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…