What to do with broke xbox one disc???

Zenedge

i wanted to play project cars again. but during the installation process it always gets stuck at 2.47gb and says my disc is damaged or dirty. 

i have cleaned the disc already but it still keeps getting stuck at that same 2.47gb. its driving me nuts. i really wanna play this game right now. but the disc simply is not working.

is there any way to still get the game to work or something? i dont have another xbox one to test this disc with.

i have tried installing other games and they install fine with no problems. so i dont think it's a problem with the disc drive.

is there any way i can still get this game to work? i dont want to have to buy this game digitally just to play it again. then i would be buying the same game twice. zzzzzzzz

it is a launch xbox one in case anyone was wondering?

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

Maybe try contacting Microsoft to transfer your key to a store purchase. I am not sure if they will go for it but better to try than having to buy the game again.

Yesss... after searching so many sites. i found out that it's possible to digitally download the game from the microsoft store. as long as the disc license can stil lbe read. i can play the game.

thanks for some of the tips guys :D

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs