I need help in choosing cpu and gpu

Hi, I want to build a pc from 420€- max 500€. I was looking for amd, and specially into the ryzen 3 3200g. (I also looked into the ryzen 5 1600 af but it needs a graphics card). I want to play minecraft (maybe in the future other games too, but i'm VERY addicted to this game), browse on the internet... My question is if the 3200g is good enough or should i get a cpu + gpu instead and if it's the second option which cpu + gpu would you recommend? If it helps, i'm going to buy 2x8gb of ram ('cause minecraft requieres a bit and the browser too, and the igpu also needs some). Also i'm using now a laptop with the i3-6006u with intel 520 hd integrated graphics, 4gb of ram and only an hdd. so the ram will be an improvement, from hdd to ssd too. I'm just not sure about the cpu (or gpu).

Benchmark 3200g vs 6006u: https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i3-6006U-vs-AMD-Ryzen-3-3200G/m214467vsm824486

Thank you a lot

if you can stretch the budget, go for this:

otherwise, go for this, it should be enough for minecraft. it's more powerful than the 3200g.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, boggy77 said:

if you can stretch the budget, go for this:

otherwise, go for this, it should be enough for minecraft. it's more powerful than the 3200g.

I have researched that the difference between the 3200g and the 3400g isn't that big. the 3400g is just better in multiple tasks at the same time and I usually don't do multiple things at the same time. The other comonenets are very similar with the ones I looked up. And if I have more money before the day i'm going to buy everything, I'll get the one with the 1600 af and the rx 570 or (580). Thank you

2 minutes ago, SpacEagle17 said:

I have researched that the difference between the 3200g and the 3400g isn't that big. the 3400g is just better in multiple tasks at the same time and I usually don't do multiple things at the same time. The other comonenets are very similar with the ones I looked up. And if I have more money before the day i'm going to buy everything, I'll get the one with the 1600 af and the rx 570 or (580). Thank you

the difference in the integrated gpu isn't big, but the difference is cpu power is, since the 3400g has mutithreading.

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

I'm going to buy this. I have looked at this model for some time now and I've watched many reviews and I totally agree that this is the best motherboard for the price and it's features.

Just now, boggy77 said:

the difference in the integrated gpu isn't big, but the difference is cpu power is, since the 3400g has mutithreading.

And what advantages gives multithreading? I understand that it uses multiple cores or threads (don't know) simultaneously. When I usually play Minecraft I don't do anything else, and when I watch youtube I usually just watch youtube. I do't do multipke tasks at once. Will I still benefit from that feature?

4 minutes ago, SpacEagle17 said:

And what advantages gives multithreading? I understand that it uses multiple cores or threads (don't know) simultaneously. When I usually play Minecraft I don't do anything else, and when I watch youtube I usually just watch youtube. I do't do multipke tasks at once. Will I still benefit from that feature?

most games and other software are able to run on more than one core. so yes, you will benefit from this in most applications.