New laptop for college

Hello, I am in need of a laptop for my upcoming college course in September (that's if Covid-19 has gone) - I have taken Cyber Security & Networking.

In preparation for this, I am looking for a Laptop around the £450 mark what has a decent battery life along with being able to handle daily use of web browsing and Microsoft Office applications what are most laptops tbh - but I am looking for something decently fast what is achievable for my price.

I don't mind if it is AMD or Intel and storage isn't a problem (the only thing is that it will need to be a swap-able drive) as I will be swapping the drive out for something better.
8gb of ram would be nice however can be difficult at this price range I think.

The laptop size should also be 15"+, nothing smaller (maybe a tad bigger), it will also be nice if it had a back lit keyboard but it isn't a need to just a like.

I have found some laptops:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0813P4JQ9/ref=asc_df_B0813P4JQ91586257200000/?tag=r&th=1
https://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=9FG81EA&opt=ABU&sel=NTB&lang=en-GB&gclid=Cj0KCQjwj7v0BRDOARIsAGh37io95xlg11W8hnC4jI-n4FBWbjOY8q4FI0PJ-tNK0aEXBArttcJIYbIaAnoMEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Along with some other Lenovo Laptops - I haven't fully checked out the links above - either way the I will be doing a fresh install of windows 10 pro on the laptop so if you are still worried about Lenovo spyware there u go (even tho' windows is fulled by it).

I don't have much experience with Laptops mostly desktops and networking.

Hope you can help and don't forget to please use £ as I am in England.

Thanks.

SInce it's in september I would advice you to wait as the new ryzen apu's are starting to appear and so far from what we've seen of ryzen 4000 in mobile is that it's crazy good value.