Titanfall kinda sucks????

Real_nimr0d_3

Is it me or titanfall is really boring??? I have the beta that is free to play and i'm not even playing it at all, i've played the game for like 5 hours and it's terrible, if i'm being honest. I wasn't really into all that running on walls and double jumping, fancy stuff and I thought it was gonna suck and it did, the titanfights are really boring, the AI is probably the dumpest i've ever seen in anygame, they don't do shit, they just stand there waiting to be killed.  

Idk I think the game is really boring, but some people like it and it's cool, we all have your opinions, so I would like to hear from you guys, do you love it or do you think it's an alright game that you'll never play after a week and simply just go back to cod and battlefield????????

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

It's an interesting concept, If I decide to get it, from the videos that I have watched I will probably play it all the time

never played it.

but looks good.

btw, one "?" is enough. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

It's only a Beta, so there are many improvements to be made. I got it a few days ago, and so far I like it. It's interesting to have special weapons and Titans to fight with.

It's an interesting concept, If I decide to get it, from the videos that I have watched I will probably play it all the time

See, that's the thing you never played it.

Fx-8320 Clocked@ 4.5Ghz, 2 * 4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue, 2 * Gigabyte rev1.0 R9 280x's, 2TB Seagate Drive, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 rev4.0 mobo, Fractal design Define R4 with SP120 High Performance Edition In the Side Panel, Corsair AX 860i, Corsair K60 Reds, Razor DeathAdder.

I don't know, I really liked it! I'm a total beast on a Titan and as I understand the AI minions are there just to give the game some atmosphere. I've been really entertained and the final game is supposed to come with the pseudo story online mode and other improvements. I'll probably buy it.

If you love CoD, then it's probably a pretty good game for you, because the game itself is probably a futuristic cod with robots. But I personally don't like fast paced shooters, which makes the game looks boring to me.

I enjoyed it and I didn't even get to play it with a very good computer.

I won't go back to CoD because it's just a rehashed game which I'm completely bored of now.

I never got into Battlefield. I find that game boring as well.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

....Like ur mom........

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Is it me or titanfall is really boring??? I have the beta that is free to play and i'm not even playing it at all, i've played the game for like 5 hours and it's terrible, if i'm being honest. I wasn't really into all that running on walls and double jumping, fancy stuff and I thought it was gonna suck and it did, the titanfights are really boring, the AI is probably the dumpest i've ever seen in anygame, they don't do shit, they just stand there waiting to be killed.  

Idk I think the game is really boring, but some people like it and it's cool, we all have your opinions, so I would like to hear from you guys, do you love it or do you think it's an alright game that you'll never play after a week and simply just go back to cod and battlefield????????

I agree, It's okay. But nothing special, really just pretty bland to me. I thought the ai instead of playing might be okay, but honestly the way the ai is done it is horribly imbalanced. I would rather be playing against 8 humans for a challenge. Now I wasn't this was before I played the beta, I actually thought it was going to work well. But now it is like, oh hey there is an enemy of there. Wait 5 seconds, well I guess I could kill him now and take no damage. It's annoying and boring as a result. That's not the only reason, just one of the bigger ones that is stopping me from playing. I know ai can be changed and it is just beta. But honestly it was a cool concept that just fell flat. I wasn't even hyped about the game, I can only imagine how some must feel.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Its decent but id rather play skyrim at the moment.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

When you compare it to blacklight : retribution you realise that it's not worth the money.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

It's not my cup of tea.

Another Titanfall thread? lol

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

I like it a lot. I will probably end up buying it. It's nice to have something different from CoD and Battlefield.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I like it a lot, I thought the wall running would be clunky as hell, but it's very easy to maneuver the pilot around.

I'm enjoying it thus far (6 hours in). Hit level cap in less than 2 hours though :(

#!

Just gonna leave this here. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhPmN9sgwG8

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

I've played the beta, I think the game is fantastic! It's not like call of Duty at all. It's more fast paced, less bullshit, and more fun to play. The titans are really cool, and the wall running and double jumping is amazing. One of the better first person shooters I've seen for a while. And in the Beta there is a lot of challenges so in the final game there should be more. So the game has TONS of replay value. I can't wait for this game.

I haven't played that much, just a couple of hours.

I must say that I enjoyed my time spent playing Titanfall while playing with friends.

It is a very fast paced game and I like that.

Only thing I dislike are the graphics, they look kinda outdated but that doesn't bother me enough to stop playing it.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I'm having a blast with the beta. It's so refreshing to be able to be this mobile in a fps again. I actually find the "titans" to be quite boring because of how slow they are compared to pilots so I usually just end up deploying the titan in auto mode and follow me around providing support as I take down other titans.

My only complaint so far would probably be the smart pistol which basically locks on to people and aims for you. It takes longer for it to lock on to pilots but it's still a fairly low skill weapon, and it's always frustrating to get killed by it.

I put out a small video of a friend and me playing a match on YouTube, if you don't mind me linking. I think it helps demonstrate just how mobile you can be in this game. The game only plays like CoD if you stick to the ground in which case you will be promptly dispatched by skilled players and titans. You have to keep moving to keep a high score.

This guy is even better at traversing the environment, and he's only playing on console!

i think its alright, needs more variety so hopefully that will come with the full release.  Also to customize titan appearance (like put a logo on) would be cool

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

agree .it's shit and i didn't like the way it looks two, the image quality is not good at all even setting my Nvidia on optimal image quality didn't make it look any beter i think if it sucks it sucks

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |