Help with ASUS clock speeds

Can someone help me understand these clock speeds on the asus 2070 super dual a8g oc?

is it that u can switch into boost clock mode and then These r the speeds it performs at when gaming vs not gaming? Im unsure. Please help

18E29CAC-4F5E-4D68-90C6-D334D8C872EB.jpeg

All you need to know about these clock speed numbers is to ignore them because the card will OC itself quite a bit higher than whats advertised anyways.

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

All you need to know about these clock speed numbers is to ignore them because the card will OC itself quite a bit higher than whats advertised anyways.

So it will automatically go into boost clock and perform at these Boost clock speeds? I dont have to do anything?

Just now, Toplessgodzilla said:

So it will automatically go into boost clock and perform at these Boost clock speeds? I dont have to do anything?

you dont have to do anything

the card will boost itself as much as possible based on the power limit and a given temperature. The hotter the GPU will be the lower clocks you will get but unless you have a case that has no airflow at all you should see clocks somewhere in the 1900MHz+ range.

5 minutes ago, WereCat said:

you dont have to do anything

the card will boost itself as much as possible based on the power limit and a given temperature. The hotter the GPU will be the lower clocks you will get but unless you have a case that has no airflow at all you should see clocks somewhere in the 1900MHz+ range.

Wait this thing will clock that high on its own? Damn. I wont lie the 2 fans instead of 3 make me nervous too but everything i see online says this card has no throttling or overheating issues.

thank you

Just now, Toplessgodzilla said:

Wait this thing will clock that high on its own? Damn. I wont lie the 2 fans instead of 3 make me nervous too but everything i see online says this card has no throttling or overheating issues.

thank you

that just how the GPU boost 3.0 works since the 1000 series, youre welcome