[Unofficial LTT] NZXT H440 Owners Club

am i the only one to use speed fan?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

am i the only one to use speed fan?

nope, all my fans are connected to my Mb and controlled with speedfan

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

*Ties noose*

I just wanted to know how you keep the glass side panel so amazingly clean and scratch-free?

I am thinking about buying this case when I start my build and as a first time computer owner, I just wanted to see if there are any problems with this particular case and if you have any issues with it?

Is it good for cable management?

you have an amazing machine! I love your rig!

I just wanted to know how you keep the glass side panel so amazingly clean and scratch-free?

I am thinking about buying this case when I start my build and as a first time computer owner, I just wanted to see if there are any problems with this particular case and if you have any issues with it?

Is it good for cable management?

you have an amazing machine! I love your rig!

1 change it for a better panel

2 if im being picky...it weighs a metric f**k tone, the screws for the panels are a bitch and of coarse the perspex panel

3 yes and no...no because the foam takes up some of the room between the panel and the mobo tray and yes because there is a boat load of room under the shroud to hide cables 

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Here is my H440, i wanted a clean look 

post-34129-0-43777500-1420370500.jpg

post-34129-0-09431100-1420370533.jpg

post-34129-0-91029500-1420370574.jpg

post-34129-0-55505500-1420370623.jpg

post-34129-0-07574800-1420370695.jpg

post-34129-0-56993600-1420370723.jpg

System : I7-6700K EK-Supremacy. . Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH . 16GB Kingston HyperX predator ddr4. Evga Supernova 750 G2. Samsung 850 250gb. Samsung 840 250gb.

Evga GTX780 Classified EK-780 Classy . NZXT H440 White. Alphacool ST30 240. HW Labs SR-1 360. Alphacool D5 vario. aquacomputer D5 pump/res combo  . logi G502. CM Quick fire blue.  Dell U2515H.

Got mine in Black/Red back in August.  Heres a pic of it!

I5 4670K, Corsair H 105, Gigabyte z97X Gaming 5, PNY GTX 760 OC, Samsung 840 EVO 256 gig, Corsair XMS3 1333mhz 8 gig (I know, its crappy ram), EVGA SupernovaNEX 650 80+Gold full modular.

To top off the excellent red and black color scheme I bought myself a black anodized aluminum Corsair Vengeance K70 mechanical with red backlighting and brown switches.  

My plan is that when I upgrade to x99/broadwell/ddr4/900 series GTX card, I'll do a custom loop with some swiftech blocks.  Now if I only had the money for it all now...........

sNm3gHd.jpg

I used my old EVGA GTX285 with its thermal limiters off to cook an egg once.  ONCE.

guys, i have a doubt, i bought 3 pwm fans and a pwm pump, i thought to use the fan hub included but now im reading that not work as pwm, i have a way to use all as pwm (controlled by mb or cpu)?

if not i change the fans (still not shipped) and keep only pwm pump on cpu 

thanks

guys, i have a doubt, i bought 3 pwm fans and a pwm pump, i thought to use the fan hub included but now im reading that not work as pwm, i have a way to use all as pwm (controlled by mb or cpu)?

if not i change the fans (still not shipped) and keep only pwm pump on cpu 

thanks

how many fan headers do you have on your mobo?

how many fan headers do you have on your mobo?

i don't know is a VII ranger

Maybe I could use a pwm splitter like akasa?

i think you have 5 headers in total so you should be able to run all the fans and a pump off the fan headers what config were you looking at?

i think you have 5 headers in total so you should be able to run all the fans and a pump off the fan headers what config were you looking at?

I don't understand for config

how are you using the fans on rads or as case fans

how are you using the fans on rads or as case fans

On rads, for this I would to put pwm pump and pwm rads fans controlled by mb/cpu

im going to assume all three fans will be cooling the water off the cpu...you could hook the fans up to the mobo with out the splitter and try to get all the fans blowing the same...or use a splinter ....it is possible to run multiple fans off the same header but you will need to check your mobo to see what the max power is for each header

not much i have removed the front panel all together and its not a massive diferance

Has anyone tried replacing the included fans for some noctua fans, if so, what, if any, benefits were there

I replaced it with noctua fans, and meh.

It's not really worth it, if you want quiet fans get Be Quiet! fans. 

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

So the case didn't really benefit from higher static pressure fans?

I'm just curious about what I should get along with the case before I do my case swap.

Sure, it benefited, but linus did a video, it's only a few degrees difference. All it really did that was noticeable was dropped the amount of dust building up in the case.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

I want to be part of this club....

But I just can't afford one :(

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

I'm willing to spend for a few degrees difference since I have to deal with a warm room sometimes

Your PC is still going to produce the same amount of heat, regardless of whether your PC has better fans or not

Yes so if there is the same amount of delta T regardless, then by starting with a warmer ambient temperature I will reach a higher final temperature. This forces me to find other ways to keep temperatures down, such as by increasing airflow to maintain a better temperature gradient between my components and the air so as to improve cooling even if the air temperatures are still the same.

That's not really how it works at all...

120mm fans aren't ever going to push enough air to really make a notable difference in room temperature. Even then, the somethingth law of thermodynamics says it's all going to become the same temperature anyway, and probably sooner rather than later

Sorry, I should have been more clear, I was referring to a higher final temperature of my cpu and gpu, not my room

Oh, then it will lower it a little bit. But i mean a little bit.

As in ~5 degrees. I still recommend Be Quiet! > Noctua, just in general.

if they get out of price range, look to the rosewill hyperborea fans. monster static

pressure, low rpm (1300), and low fan noise (virtual hush). works fine as a case

fan or radiator fan.

im going to assume all three fans will be cooling the water off the cpu...you could hook the fans up to the mobo with out the splitter and try to get all the fans blowing the same...or use a splinter ....it is possible to run multiple fans off the same header but you will need to check your mobo to see what the max power is for each header

How can see this?

How can see this?

google and your boards web page would be a good place to start

google and your boards web page would be a good place to start

i found this

1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)

1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)

3 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (3 x 4 -pin)

found on online manual, that cpu fan connector supports max 1A (12W)