sound cards for $30ish on amazon?

SAV1OUR

i have a $30 voucher stilling on amazon and havnet used it yet, are there any mid range good sound cards out there? keep in mind it will need to be able to ship to aus 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Unless you have a specific need for a soundcard, you don't need one. The rear i/o with audio out on your motherboard is plenty fine. You'll most likely be able to tell no difference.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Unless you have a specific need for a soundcard, you don't need one. The rear i/o with audio out on your motherboard is plenty fine. You'll most likely be able to tell no difference.

id just like to test out to see if they even make a difference, anyway it got refunded for most of the payment so im not loosing out that much  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

id just like to test out to see if they even make a difference, anyway it got refunded for most of the payment so im not loosing out that much  

lol no buy some CD's with that monai

lol no buy some CD's with that monai

pandora > cds 

Specs

Specs

pandora

annie-gagging.gif

pandora is for plebs who have such a narrow taste in music they rely on an algorithm to find their taste in music

LOL

but seriously though I personally like loading a MP3 320/FLAC collection off of foobar as the quality is much better

no seriously pandora is goddawful

when I used to watch streams I used to just either mute it or close the channel all together when I see someone fire up pandora.

use that money for a subscription or something

Error: 410

pandora > cds 

pandora is for plebs who have such a narrow taste in music they rely on an algorithm to find their taste in music

LOL

but seriously though I personally like loading a MP3 320/FLAC collection off of foobar as the quality is much better

LOL

i have a stupid amount of music on itunes and stuff its just easier to let the site deal with choose what plays 

Specs

RIP feels 

my feels they hurt 

Specs

i have a stupid amount of music on itunes and stuff its just easier to let the site deal with choose what plays 

it's called shuffle bruhv

on a sidenote why itunes? god just stick with pandora you are getting the same quality

i know i know :P 

Specs

annie-gagging.gif

no seriously pandora is goddawful

when I used to watch streams I used to just either mute it or close the channel all together when I see someone fire up pandora.

use that money for a subscription or something

LOL

on a sidenote why itunes? god just stick with pandora you are getting the same quality

ok im going to make a poll on this and see what the people have to say

Specs

This thread is a bag of dicks.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Agreed. Very Gen. Disc.

Foobar2K program and DI.FM radio streaming mustard race.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Agreed. Very Gen. Disc.

that's ironic, usually GD is the place where crap goes when nobody knows where to put it or is technology based off topic

Error: 410