Ltt store order

Shpitzi

Hi,

Sorry if its the wrong place to post, but i dont know where else to go 

I have placed an order on Lttstore  4-5 days ago and it hasnt been confirmed yet, doesnt show up in my orders in the lttstore account and money has been deducted.

Also i have sent 3 emails to the email address for contact and still nothing.

Is there alternative an contact email? Amy other way to get someone to look into this?

Thank you

Might have, but an email can be replied from home working? Or an automated reply saying so

On 3/19/2020 at 12:13 PM, Shpitzi said:

Might have, but an email can be replied from home working? Or an automated reply saying so

They can access work emails from home if needed. Send one again. They don't have very stable ticket system so your mail might have been skipped. Or something.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

37 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

They can access work emails from home if needed. Send one again. They don't have very stable ticket system so your mail might have been skipped. Or something.

Aren't they all still working from the office? If you watch their "stories" clips on YouTube, it seems to be business as usual.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

• 5 weeks later...

Just wondering if there was an update for this, I have had a similar issue. I have received a conformation email that the order was confirmed and the payment was taken from my account. I placed the order 10 days ago and have not heard anything since. I have not sent an email yet because more time fielding emails is less time processing orders, so i figured I would check the forums first to see if anything Official had been posted.

12 hours ago, Acydtryp said:

Just wondering if there was an update for this, I have had a similar issue. I have received a conformation email that the order was confirmed and the payment was taken from my account. I placed the order 10 days ago and have not heard anything since. I have not sent an email yet because more time fielding emails is less time processing orders, so i figured I would check the forums first to see if anything Official had been posted.

Best thing is to contact store support. But consider few things. There are restrictions in their area due what is going on. Your order has been received, but if you don't have shipping confirmation (tracking code), then they probably haven't shipped it yet. Even with tracking code, shipping company might not have picked it up yet. So, its entirely possible that no one has been at the office to handle order from confirmation to shipping state.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv