Game stutters even though I'm getting high fps

Symbiode

This stuttering problem only seems to appear in COD: Modern Warfare. This problem doesn't occur in any other game. The game always sits at around 70 fps but the game seems to stutter (or judder) when I play, even in the  menu screen sometimes. I'll leave the specs below but I don't really think any of my parts is bottlenecking. My gpu stays at around 70 degrees celcius at 100% usage but my cpu stays at around 20-27%. The only thing I think might be causing the problem is my ram. I have 2 DDR4 4GB ram sticks  ( so total = 8GB) and the game uses but like 6.8-7.2 gigs while playing. It's been higher but I turned down the graphics setting and other stuff so that the ram usage may come down but of no use. Even after turning  most of the settings down I still seem to get stutters in the game while the game sits  at 70  fps. Any advice on how to stop this?

My specs:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

GPU: Amd Radeon RX 570 8GB

Ram: 2x Geil Evo Spear 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz Ram

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 AORUS Pro

PSU: Antec NeoEco 550W Semi Modular

Well, because fps has nothing to do with how smooth the Game runs 😉
Frametimes are important. How do they look? 

Is your GPU usage at 100%?

If you have only 8gb Ram, and the Game alone uses 7gb.. Yeah, you don't have nearly enough Ram. Or how much gb does the COD.exe use up during playing?

Which Monitor do you have (Refresh rate)? Is V-Sync on or off? Or does it have Freesync?

@Symbiode

Yeah, what Darkseth said, it looks like you are bottle necked by lack of ram so you should get another 8 gbs of ram and cut on free sync if you have that kind of monitor. If you don't, then you can turn on 'enhanced sync' in the Radeon software. It serves the same purpose as free sync, and solves the stuttering & screen tearing that occurs due to your frame time not syncing with your monitors refresh rate. I use it in all games, it works. Just don't turn on v-sync in the game menu. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10