The gaming branding have gone to far

vatten20

Don’t know if you have seen this before but a gaming extention cabel? Really?F985E0E7-49AE-4408-9385-B9BB6C359317.thumb.jpeg.f2ac4b25a913ea32eaec96b7b662fddf.jpeg

1 minute ago, vatten20 said:

Don’t know if you have seen this before but a gaming extention cabel? Really?F985E0E7-49AE-4408-9385-B9BB6C359317.thumb.jpeg.f2ac4b25a913ea32eaec96b7b662fddf.jpeg

audiophiles *Laughs* 

Maybe it has a faster response time than regular power strips.  1ms surge to surge protection, RGB sparks when plugging in/unplugging devices, quick-swap outlets, and maybe it also has a braided power cable for quieter operation.

I mean, we offer products geared toward gamers too, but but this seems a bit overboard.

So i have been searching for more info on it. This is the only thing it says on the producte page of it

5-way, grounded branch outlet with RGB lighting and dual USB ports. Connect your computer and monitor to the jacks while you can power or charge other devices via the dual USB ports (total charging current max 2.4 A). Choose from 4 different colors of lighting to match the lighting on the rest of your gaming gadgets. Equipped with 1.5 meter connection cable.

It's also pro don't forget that. 

So USB charging and RGB port? Still not enough outlets. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

5 hours ago, vatten20 said:

Choose from 4 different colors of lighting

only 4? pfttt

I remember someone linking these and I thought it was kinda funny Image result for power outlet carbon fibre

I need it for gaming.....