Airflow cases

HellTheCRoss

So, i just want to know which one of these cases are better in terms of airflow and great interior temps: Meshify C, P400A, Cooler Master TD500 Mesh.

Oh, and if we talk airflow, can i get some recommendations for some good airflow fans?

Thank you!

the meshify and p400A are good options, the TD500 is Also decent. Id reccomend you be careful with spending a ton on case  fans, cause unless you need all that airflow its only going to increase your cost for a little performance.

I'm not sure about the TD500 Mesh but the P400A has better cooling than the Meshify C. 

What specs did you have in mind? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Meshify C, i think has the better airflow, having a bot fan that the others don't.

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

8 hours ago, HellTheCRoss said:

So, i just want to know which one of these cases are better in terms of airflow and great interior temps: Meshify C, P400A, Cooler Master TD500 Mesh.

Out of those, the case with the best stock airflow is going to be the p400a. Meshify C gets close to it with an additional fan, however.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

^-^

You may want to list the components you intend to use, because one case could be better based on the components. One case can fit a taller cooler than the other.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

@WoodenMarker @alyen These are the specs I want to use:

CPU: i7 9700k

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 4

Motherboard: z390 aorus pro

GPU: evga rtx 2070 super xc ultra or rtx 2070 super aorus

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8gb 3200mhz

PSU: Corsair RM750x

6 hours ago, HellTheCRoss said:

@WoodenMarker @alyen These are the specs I want to use:

CPU: i7 9700k

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 4

Motherboard: z390 aorus pro

GPU: evga rtx 2070 super xc ultra or rtx 2070 super aorus

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8gb 3200mhz

PSU: Corsair RM750x

Any of the cases mentioned would be fine for that. 

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

@WoodenMarker I live in Romania, so the hardware here is a little bit overpriced because of the import/export stuff. My budget is 1800 euro but I can squeeze 100 euro more.

Do you already have the HW? If not, would you consider AM4& Ryzen @HellTheCRoss

Can we use this site: https://www.compari.ro/ to look up the prices?

I'd get the Phanteks P400A, very popular since it's introduction! : )  And put three of these at the front, 1 at rear exhaust https://www.compari.ro/coolere-c3094/arctic/p12-pwm-pst-value-pack-acfan00137a-p434586807/

(they are certainly a better solution for the front, due to their high static pressure (great behind dust filters). For exhaust fans, you can use another model, but locally, most just buy P12-P14 series instead of F. The latter has smaller static pressure& noisier, and does not perform that well, not even for case fans..)

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

@Vejnemojnen At the moment no, but i'm planning to buy my new pc in 1 month or so. I'm still checking out a lot of parts and what I consider to be ''the best'' for my budget but I'm up for suggestions and recommendations. :)

57 minutes ago, HellTheCRoss said:

@WoodenMarker I live in Romania, so the hardware here is a little bit overpriced because of the import/export stuff. My budget is 1800 euro but I can squeeze 100 euro more.

(The following is assuming all three cases are near identical prices in Romania's market)

Meshify C will always lose to the P400A varaints with front fans (RGB, ARGB) because it simply has more fans. Give them both the same type and amount of fans, and they even out, with the P400A being slightly better still since the Meshify C has a foam filter which is better for dust filtration but worse for airflow. Not sure about the TD500, but I'd imagine it's similar to the P400A. 

If you dont want to worry about buying your own fans, the P400A or TD500 Mesh options with included fans would be best since the cases come with three fans each at the front (Depending on the SKU available.) If you dont mind adding fans, the Meshify C Is probably the best choice. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I love my meshify. It’s better than an open air bench if you have powerful fans. For airflow, it’s is the best case I have owned. I don’t have to turn down my overclocks when the summer comes ??

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Aqua Elite 360, 3x TL-B12, 2x TL-K12
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact, 2x TL-B14

56 minutes ago, HellTheCRoss said:

@Vejnemojnen At the moment no, but i'm planning to buy my new pc in 1 month or so. I'm still checking out a lot of parts and what I consider to be ''the best'' for my budget but I'm up for suggestions and recommendations. :)

: ) tomorrow I'll send a parts list. AM4 like:

- MSI b450 Gaming Plus MAX mobo

- Ryzen 3700x or 3800x CPU & Some decent air cooler ~ Brocken 3 alpenföhn)

- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2x8GB CL16 3200Mhz RAMs (most of the times, easily OC-d to 3600-3800Mhz cl16.)

- Corsair RM650 PSU

- MSI RTX 2070Su Gaming X trio

- Phanteks P400A airflow or even Silentium PC Signum RGB (4 case fans pre-installed...)

But I'll look through the prices, these are just generally great price-to-performance ratio choices. 

22 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Silentium PC Signum RGB (4 case fans pre-installed...)

Those look like bad fans with small fan blades due to the outer rings and the front is a solid glass panel which isn't good for airflow. 

I'm not seeing any reasonably priced P400A Digital's which come with plenty of fans so I'd recommend just getting the normal P400A and using 2x140mm's at the front for intake. The stock front fan can be moved to the top for exhaust. 

NF-P14S' are good: https://www.compari.ro/coolere-c3094/noctua/nf-p14s-redux-1200-140x140x25mm-p233304475/

https://www.compari.ro/carcase-c3085/phanteks/eclipse-p400a-ph-ec400atg-p517422765/

If there are better local deals, you can do that instead. 

@WoodenMarker I can't argue with that. Of course a p400a with additional fans is better than the Signum. I guess rest of the parts are fine.