Overclock crash at 10minutes

Overclock crash at exactly 10minutes each time. what does that mean?

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

It's unstable

But it happens once. then its fine and can run for unlimited time after.

5 minutes ago, VeinBe said:

But it happens once. then its fine and can run for unlimited time after.

Still a very slight instability.

11 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Still a very slight instability.

Any ideas as to why that is though? It only happens the first time i launch computer after having it shut down over the night. So it's hard to recreate and test my stability. I would have to wait another day possibly to recreate the crash.

How much volt can i push the I7-4770k to? Im at 1.29V with 4.5ghz atm with a Noctua dual fan air cooler which is pretty awesome.

The DRAM is running at 1.55V.

Any other specs i haven't touched really, because I don't have much experience.

Just now, VeinBe said:

Any ideas as to why that is though? It only happens the first time i launch computer after having it shut down over the night. So it's hard to recreate and test my stability. I would have to wait another day possibly to recreate the crash.

How much volt can i push the I7-4770k to? Im at 1.29V with 4.5ghz atm with a Noctua dual fan air cooler which is pretty awesome.

if you're doing a ram overclock as well, do you have any of the timings on auto. Maybe it's training unstable memory timings the first time you boot, and happening to fall back to something more stable the second post

1 minute ago, VeinBe said:

Overclocking is quite random really some cpu's just don't like a higher voltage and some don't like a lower one and so on. There is nothing you can do but try and tinker around. Just keep in mind the max safe voltage for a 4770k is 1.35v

It means you need to increase voltage, stabilize the voltage depending on your motherboard settings, or back off the clock speed.

If your overclocking everything at once, your setting yourself up for issues. You need to set everything to auto/default and start with one thing at a time.

If your doing ram, run a memtest after each adjustment, if your doing cpu, run a prime95 test for a hour or 2 after you think you found something stable. If it crashes or errors do what I said above. Just make sure to keep voltages and temps within safe limits.