What Power Supply Uo Use

So i have this build that I put a picture of down below, all i want to know is if a 550W power supply is enough for the system XD

image.png

4 minutes ago, asger118 said:

So i have this build that I put a picture of down below, all i want to know is if a 550W power supply is enough for the system XD

550W is plenty, the Corsair TXM is a good quality unit.

For the same price you can get a Corsair RM550X, which would be a fully modular PSU (instead of semi-modular, like the TX is).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, minibois said:

550W is plenty, the Corsair TXM is a good quality unit.

For the same price you can get a Corsair RM550X, which would be a fully modular PSU (instead of semi-modular, like the TX is).

Thanks ;)

May I ask you what this build will be used for? Your cart adds up to a total of $1533 - at this price point you can get more performance for your money tbh. Here's a different build I'd suggest.

16 threads instead of 8 for less. Better upgradepath in the future. Faster ram with tight timings for less. Bigger SSD with basically the same performance for gaming and general use. 2080 Super instead of 2070 Super. Fully modular PSU.